View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 07:11 PM
itskinda odd. .........Because he Is younbg has he got himself in too deep without realising?

How "eccentric " is she? sexually eccentric do u think?
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2010, 07:12 PM
I would find that strange too, I suppose mainly cos I would wonder what both of them were getting out of the friendship and the reasons behind it. Also be worried people would think that your partner was taking advantage of an older generous lady (even if he isnt) cos £1000 is a lot of money to give someone without wanting them to pay it back!

Sounds like a difficult one!

Deedee
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Fiona - he knows exactly how I feel about it all and he agrees for the most part that it's quite odd but he doesn't want to upset the woman and I know he wasn't even 100% confident about going to stay there, he has never met her new partner and I joked and said he might be a serial killer and they are paying all this money to get you over there on a secluded island as their next victim and he believed me...
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
itskinda odd. .........Because he Is younbg has he got himself in too deep without realising?

How "eccentric " is she? sexually eccentric do u think?
Very but sexually...I don't know, she has talked to him about sex and how she hasn't had any for x amount years and how her new partner is disabled so not much help either...hmmm

YOU ARE MAKING IT WORSE?!?! WHAT IF SHE IS GROOMING HIM?!?!?!

I think exactly that though, he is young and he is very naive and I think too trusting, i'm quite cynical and yes, he's got in too deep without ever meaning to. The relationship certainly means a lot more to her than it does to him, just exactly WHAT it means to her, I don't know?
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Fiona - he knows exactly how I feel about it all and he agrees for the most part that it's quite odd but he doesn't want to upset the woman and I know he wasn't even 100% confident about going to stay there, he has never met her new partner and I joked and said he might be a serial killer and they are paying all this money to get you over there on a secluded island as their next victim and he believed me...
.......yes well......or a captive......or a slave......
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Very but sexually...I don't know, she has talked to him about sex and how she hasn't had any for x amount years and how her new partner is disabled so not much help either...hmmm

YOU ARE MAKING IT WORSE?!?! WHAT IF SHE IS GROOMING HIM?!?!?!

I think exactly that though, he is young and he is very naive and I think too trusting, i'm quite cynical and yes, he's got in too deep without ever meaning to. The relationship certainly means a lot more to her than it does to him, just exactly WHAT it means to her, I don't know?

omg, the disabled partner wants to watch!!!!!!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Deedee1321 View Post
I would find that strange too, I suppose mainly cos I would wonder what both of them were getting out of the friendship and the reasons behind it. Also be worried people would think that your partner was taking advantage of an older generous lady (even if he isnt) cos £1000 is a lot of money to give someone without wanting them to pay it back!

Sounds like a difficult one!

Deedee
Exactly and about the money, he says she is just loaded and wants to help out but I still find it odd, she was up for paying 3-5k + insurance for a car for him and much more that he has turned down. I know people who have money and none of them do things like this because it might not be a lot of money to them but it IS to the other person and they KNOW that, she doesn't seem to grasp how big a deal a 'few grand' is!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-04-2010, 07:26 PM
?
This is very worrying, what on earth is a 50 oddyr old woman doing talking about her sex life to a 18/19 yr old.. two things are going on here, the woman is either grooming him, or is totally mentally of balance, the young man is very immature and needs to be made to see this in not a good place to be in.

So in answer to your question, yes a totally inappropriate relationship.

If you are uncomfortable with it, he must listen, and if he thinks anything of you, he will listen to your worries and act on them.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 07:27 PM
.......yes well......or a captive......or a slave......
omg, the disabled partner wants to watch!!!!!!!
EWWWWWWWWWWWW

Well she picked the wrong guy, he was practically untouched by human hands before he met me and he hasn't completed his training yet.

I said to him, least if they do try and bump you off, you can damn well outrun the pair of them!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Exactly and about the money, he says she is just loaded and wants to help out but I still find it odd, she was up for paying 3-5k + insurance for a car for him and much more that he has turned down. I know people who have money and none of them do things like this because it might not be a lot of money to them but it IS to the other person and they KNOW that, she doesn't seem to grasp how big a deal a 'few grand' is!
Sorry for saying this, but you also need to look at his morals if he is willing to take this money, sounds like he is making excuses to himself to justify taking it.
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »