View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2009, 03:46 PM
I wouldn't want anyone manipulating it if it were MY ankle. Best let the hospital x-ray it, IMO.

Hugs to mum x0x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Yes, of course, you're right Vicki, especially as she hit the roof the other night when I touched it! It's only been since the operation though and she actually said that to me this morning when I asked her to confirm it, so I'm wondering if when they manouvred her from the operating table, it got stuck or something and the nurse might have yanked it out, maybe on the bars of the bed, something like that? I think I'll speak to the manageress on Monday and ask her to contact the hospital and get them to pick her up and take her down for x-rays and see what's going on there. Sorted! Thanks Vicki.xxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-09-2009, 07:18 PM
I also agree with Vicki, I would think that only an Xray can really determine if it's the old injury which has come unstuck or something less serious. I hope she's able to get through the weekend and do let us know on Monday what they say.
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I also agree with Vicki, I would think that only an Xray can really determine if it's the old injury which has come unstuck or something less serious. I hope she's able to get through the weekend and do let us know on Monday what they say.

Losos, I dont think you've read the other thread

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=112388

Helena's dear Mum passed away this evening
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13