View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 07:42 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this Snorri, keep your chin up hon. We are all here for you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Just wanted to send a (((Hug))) today. Xx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 07:59 AM
I don't know what to say, either . Thinking of you xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
I have no idea when she concocted this plan, but I do know it was accelerated by my social worker, who came in one day and prattled about how much they could do for me if I was on my own. Obviously, it appeared as a method of dumping the responsibility on someone else.
Oh don't get me started on Social Workers

How can they possibly say that I just can't believe it.

Like all of us I really admire your devotion to your dogs, I suppose in social services speak that is of no consequence and they just want you in a 10th. floor flat with a TV and a daily 'help' and they think you'd be happy

Hope you can get some sense from the solicitor on Friday, it's good you've known him for a while.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 11:39 AM
omg massive hugs (((())))

hope you can work something out...
x
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Snorri,

Just wanted to send you a huge hug. I wish I could say something constructive but I really don't know what to say. Is there anyway you can get someone to help with the dogs, a responsible teenager? The son/daughter of someone you know, just for the love of it or a few pound a week or something like that.

I am no expert but would think after 26 years you will be entitled to half of Snorri Mansions or some acess to it as as you say the money has been spent, the mansions done up and why? for you and your disability. And now you are being denied the right to use it.

I really hope yoursolicitor is a good one mate and that they get you all the help and advice you need. If I could get there and help you I would, I'd be off up the A9 now.

Dougie I really am praying for a good outcome for you here.

Hugs
x
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Thanks to everyone for their support! I am getting to the stage where I don't care where she goes, I just want to go home!

The other night, she said she'd hoped it could all be done without lawyers. In other words, she expected me to say "Yes sir, no sir, three bags full, sir" and just go away quietly.
After 26 years, she didn't realise I would give her a fight. D'uh!

Snorri
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
Thanks to everyone for their support! I am getting to the stage where I don't care where she goes, I just want to go home!

The other night, she said she'd hoped it could all be done without lawyers. In other words, she expected me to say "Yes sir, no sir, three bags full, sir" and just go away quietly.
After 26 years, she didn't realise I would give her a fight. D'uh!

Snorri
oh hun, I do hope this can be sorted out, it sounds like there is so much raw emotion going on just now, after seeing the lawyer it could be a good idea for both of you to step back and have a good think, you both sound so angry just now {which is normal} but things done and said in anger are not good,

big hug xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Huge Hugs to you. I hope you can get things sorted and as others have said you do have some rights to the property even if it isn't in your name.
Becky
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 02:27 PM
hi snorri

just wanted to send you some massive hugs.....i have been where you have and i know it isnt a pleasant place.......

((((((((((hugs))))))))))

sue
Page 5 of 37 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »