View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2009, 05:51 PM
OMG Like others have said get in touch with a solicitor PDQ I'm sure just because Snorri Mansions is in her name, doesn't mean you don't have an"interest"in it

As to the dogs-how could she even think about doing that ! That is pure badness IMHO
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2009, 05:56 PM
You really don't deserve this Snorri, not that anyone does, but you have been through enough!!!

Get yourself the best solicitor you can xx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. I can only echo what others have said that you so don't derserve all this

I do hope she calms down & starts to become more reasonable. I agree, get legal help ASAP, you need to know your rights.

Huge cyber hugs to you xxxx
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Unfortunately, no joke. Among the few up here who know, there are none who think she's right (in fact, one word used to describe her action has been "monstrous".) The proposed "fate" of the doggies, incidentally, is her idea, NOT mine (my apologies for any confusion). I have no idea when she concocted this plan, but I do know it was accelerated by my social worker, who came in one day and prattled about how much they could do for me if I was on my own. Obviously, it appeared as a method of dumping the responsibility on someone else. I've even inquired as to the Council's view of the modifications paid for by them (for ME) being denied me. The short answer is that they don't care about the misapplication of (in excess of) £50,000 of public funds.

So much for trusting people - I'll never trust anyone else. Not now.

Snorri
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2009, 06:03 PM
What will you do now?
You can't stay in that flat can you? Oh bloody hell how awful

How can she do this to you

Elaine xx
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2009, 06:04 PM
Maybe she is just completely stressed out after the length of time you have been in emergency accomodation . She is maybe sitting somewhere utterly miserable and will come to her senses
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-06-2009, 06:13 PM
I wonder how she can do it, too, but, clearly, she has decided that all other considerations are secondary to her doing/getting what she wants. 26 years mean nothing.

She has gone back to Snorri Mansions, although it STILL isn't 100% ready.

I am seeing the solicitor on Friday: I've known him for a while.

I just want to be allowed to go home .

Snorri
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2009, 06:18 PM
aww snorri, I dont know what to say - how crap, perhaps she has just had a total wobbly and its all got too much..

hugs for you. Hope you get it all sorted out.
dani
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Oh Snorri, I too was waiting for the twist at the end, or even in your subsequent posts, but sadly that was not to be What is she thinking, what has come over her, you've been together so very long, and no matter if your home is in her name, she cannot just take it over and throw you out like this!

Good luck at the solicitors on Friday mate, I hope you get your right, ALL of them, too many men get such a raw deal nowadays, but under your circumstances, I really hope it might be possible for you to take HER to the cleaners and reclaim the whole of that house!!!

Could you get by with help coming in from the social services if you did get to go back there? If not, it might well be in your own interests to let the council put you somewhere very nice, pay for it all, and take care of you like you should be taken care of Snorri. As for the dogs, well I don't know, the only way you're going to get to keep them is to be either back at Snorri Mansions or in a flat of your own with the help coming in isn't it? Oh dear, oh dear, this is terrible news for us Snorri, so I hope we get better news as time goes on. Life's c*ap sometimes isn't it.xxxxxxxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Thinking of you Snorri Good Luck with the solicitor on Friday x
Page 3 of 37 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »