Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2020, 05:43 AM

Daily Chat Friday 5th June

Good morning everyone

Hope mum is improving Kelly and that you are ok

Dull and chilly here today. Just had a shower but stopped now so hopefully get out with Teazle without getting wet. Then car into garage for MOT, service and a recall.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2020, 06:46 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Trust you are all well and Kelly's mum and Chris' Dave are all feeling better. Have a good day stay safe and well, God bless. trust our four legged friends are all fit and well too. God Bless
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2020, 07:56 AM
Morning all.

Quick post a off to the butchers and greengrocers and trying to Gert out between quite heavy showers.

Edited to say may pop the heating back on if this continues, will see.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2020, 08:26 AM
Good morning Moyra, and Kzz

Hope you get want you want from the butchers Kazz

Back from taking the car in and a quick pop into Morrisons. What shambles No one way system, no social distance markings and people coming up close to you even at the checkout there was someone right behind me putting stuff on the belt. Also no sanitising of trolleys or gel points even at the entrance. Will not be going there again!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2020, 08:26 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra, Kazz and all who follow.
Drizzling here to but the gardens are loving it, thing is it has turned quite chilly.
Not doing a lot today except tidying and watching a box set.

griff hope mum is moving the right way and will be home soon.
Kazz hope you don't get to wet.

Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2020, 08:33 AM
Morning all.
Mums not really improved much at all and has now developed an upset tummy....I think it's 17 days she has been in now. Still not allowed to visit her and no idea when she will be allowed home.
Chris, hope Dave is on the mend soon
Good news Dillon hasn't had to go to the vets, deags is due her vaccinations but we only have a 2 seater car as dad's is being repaired and I know as soon as I book an appointment we will be told that's the day we are going to have to collect mum lol...I have until the 20th to sortvit
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2020, 08:37 AM
Morrisons at Downham market were the same Wednesday Sue, they have apparently not ever had a one way system, but last time I went there they had the stations before you went in Wednesday they didn't.
A couple of customers mentioned it at the tills and the lady working my till was quite cross, when I left the stations had been put out.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2020, 01:19 PM
Afternoon all

Yes been to the butchers got nice piece of rib eye steak, a pork chop and some sausages. Lovely peaches and bananas from the greengrocers. Managed to get Gert out for a lovely walk and home between really heavy showers. Done a bit of bill organising and

Griff, that not the news you need ask them to check your mom for c-diff seriously sounds just like my aunt and if they had picked the C diff up earlier I was told her health would not have gone before they realised the reason.

Sue/Lynn odd you say this about Morrisons my sister went today and found identical scenario to you, my sister left and as she was saw three of the ladies who work there she knows well they said "this has happened today but they are objecting as a store.

Chris I hope your hubby is feeling better.

Moyra What's your day like today?

Brenda Any more viewers? and have to say am going to binge watch Spring watch this weekend loving the new was of hosting the show.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2020, 01:34 PM
Hi have just insured my car from the 1st July just hope she passes her MOT ok next week. I don't think I have done many miles since the last one. Steve Has just hosed the car down for me. He can be good sometimes.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-06-2020, 01:46 PM
Weii Sue's microwave has decided after 6 years of use many times a day it has said goodbye and packed up and gone. We do have one which we bought in from the garage, a standby one, so that is now in use . Ordered another and will hopefully be here on Tuesday.

What with that and garage service already have service contract for "x" number of years so costing nothing ,but also an MOT and a recall which is free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >