Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Magic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-08-2008, 07:22 AM

Anyone Interested in Tracking?

Hi

I'm located in the Fife & Kinross area and was wondering if anyone on here was interested to get together to do a little tracking. It's close to harvest time so shortly there'll be lots of stubble fields, it would also be very useful if any interested parties had some knowledge and experience of tracking although we could always make it up as we go along

If anyone local is interested, give me a shout!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Hi

I'm located in the Fife & Kinross area and was wondering if anyone on here was interested to get together to do a little tracking. It's close to harvest time so shortly there'll be lots of stubble fields, it would also be very useful if any interested parties had some knowledge and experience of tracking although we could always make it up as we go along

If anyone local is interested, give me a shout!
Shona's your woman there Her Vinnie loves tracking xxxxxxxx
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 08:46 AM
Love it

My "most" favourite exercise to teach I know I'm absolutely miles away, but have you thought about getting in touch with the sec.of the Scottish Working Trials Soc. to see if there is anyone in your area.

best Wishes

Jeanette
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 08:59 AM
I think Hoki would enjoy this, but not sure how realistic it would be for me to come across to Fife on a regular basis
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 01:00 PM
I can't wait to start tracking with Yogi Hali - if you are interested, there is a Championship Working Trial in Lauder next week from Tuesday-Sunday. I am going along to watch and speak to the members and see if I can find a few people to start tracking training with.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I can't wait to start tracking with Yogi Hali - if you are interested, there is a Championship Working Trial in Lauder next week from Tuesday-Sunday. I am going along to watch and speak to the members and see if I can find a few people to start tracking training with.
Ooh, if you're there over the weekend, i might join you. I can't do the full working trial with her because of her dodgey knees - she'd never be able to do the obsticle bits, but I think she would like the tracking....she would often find Kip for me if he had wondered off in the woods and couldn't hear me.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 05:34 PM
I am not sure which day I am going over yet, but unfortunately it won't be the weekend ... as I am off up to the Highlands then
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I am not sure which day I am going over yet, but unfortunately it won't be the weekend ... as I am off up to the Highlands then
Shame for me but good for you

Hope the weather improves for you.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 06:49 AM
Hope you enjoy the trial, Lauder is one of my favourites cos thats were my first Collie, Polly got her CDex and UDex on the same day!!!!

Jeanette
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 01:04 PM
What an achievement Jeanette
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >