View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 01:21 AM
OH wow, how did I miss this, I've been waiting to see these pics !

They are fantastic. I love seeing the stages of the training and didn't she do well, just fantastic

Well done, and thanks for sharing, they are FAB
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-06-2008, 03:44 AM
Lovely pics of the training, although it does seem to come naturally with the Newfies. When Nelson was younger we often took him to the Lubnaig when Denis was fishing, but he didn't get much fishing done cos Nelson always followed the boat out. He never had any training for rescue, I think it was just instinct, he thought he should bring them in. We had him at Linlithgow last week with Shona and Boobah and their dogs.We intended to take him round to a part where he could walk in, seeing as his back legs are a bit dodgy now, but whenever we got to the path beside the water he unexpectedly climbed over the low wall and plonked himself in. I panicked a bit cos I didn't think we were going to get him out, but he swam along to a raft which is used for the boats and we managed to haul him out.Old he may be but he still loves his swim.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 08:52 AM
yeah got to see them, but couldn't get round to where they were actually training but got to meet a couple before they went to train and watched them for a wee bit

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=87741
Kimassok
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Oh, I love New Foundlands!!! I had a male New Foundland some years ago, called Moses, and loved training him in watersports, and had him carrying for me in the field or mountains!!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Awww its no fair. This is not helping my yearning for a Newfie. no fair. no fair. I want one NOW!!

I am now on the floor having a hissy fit
Kimassok
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Some day I will have only one dog again.... THEN I will have a Nuffe again!!!! A big wonderful calm bear!!!!
For now I am happy with my Greenlands....!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Shiba are you at the Swansea sea festival? Is it down Mumbles? xxx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4