Female 

28-05-2007, 04:49 PM
hmmmm..... good idea :smt077
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 08:16 PM
hello
sorry to read about your problem ,we have neighbours that i know feel the same about are dogs ,who are very well behaved ,but when we put them in the car the one willow dos bark a bit .hello she is a dog .lets face it this bloke just dosnt like dogs ,he should try getting a life , why dont you try keeping them on the lead even if it makes you angry to do that ,if he is agressive he probably is unprodictable as well . its such a shame the landlord is such a wimp ,personally i dont have much time for people who dont like dogs ,they make me angry when they have such negative attitude towards the animals we love so much ,they dont realise how much these dogs mean to us do they .i hope you can move on to a dog friendly area soon ,i wish you well .
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Thanks. Im German, Irish, Indain and English, and a Gemini and I am VERY stubborn! LOL. I wont leash my dogs unless its neccesary and in the yard with me its not neccessary.
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by AussieGeek View Post
Thanks. Im German, Irish, Indain and English, and a Gemini and I am VERY stubborn! LOL. I wont leash my dogs unless its neccesary and in the yard with me its not neccessary.
I dont blame you one bit. If he really doesnt like them why does he come outside when they are there I think hs just trying to cause trouble
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 03:14 PM
good for you what mixture ,stubborn is good ,it means you dont get pushed about in life .love the red merle i have two blue ones .
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2