View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 04:00 PM

2 hours sleep and 6 hours at work.......

AND I'M KNACKERED!!

woman next door was banging on the walls and slamming her doors, kicking my front door etc (the normal!).

my kids were woken up 4 times and i got only 2 hours sleep and then had to get up to send the kids to school and go to work for 6 hours.

i've made my decession - we're moving, thats it now. i can not put my kids through this crap any longer.
the housing association can go jump and so can thames valley police!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 04:04 PM
I'm sorry this has happened. Make sure she doesn't find out you're moving until the last possible moment, and leave her a parting gift
Becky
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
AND I'M KNACKERED!!

woman next door was banging on the walls and slamming her doors, kicking my front door etc (the normal!).

my kids were woken up 4 times and i got only 2 hours sleep and then had to get up to send the kids to school and go to work for 6 hours.

i've made my decession - we're moving, thats it now. i can not put my kids through this crap any longer.
the housing association can go jump and so can thames valley police!
Do you actually feel better now that you've made the decision? If you do, then it's the right decision for you on your family. You shouldn't have to but needs must.
xx
Hope you get sorted soon.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Do you actually feel better now that you've made the decision? If you do, then it's the right decision for you on your family. You shouldn't have to but needs must.
xx
Hope you get sorted soon.
i do feel better actually yes!!!

i'm still very cross cos i KNOW that its not us at fault and we shouldn't have to move.
i just have no faith in anyone at the moment(eg, police and housing association).
my front door was only repaired last wednesday from when she was kicking it and broke the lock off - yet thames valley police can do nothing about it - i thought that would be criminal damage at the very least!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 04:10 PM
I think you will know deep down if you are making the right decision. You are obviously at rock bottom and, as I said, a change is sometimes as good as a rest.

Thanks for the PM, I'll reply in a minute and maybe we can get the ball rolling for you.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
i do feel better actually yes!!!

i'm still very cross cos i KNOW that its not us at fault and we shouldn't have to move.
i just have no faith in anyone at the moment(eg, police and housing association).
my front door was only repaired last wednesday from when she was kicking it and broke the lock off - yet thames valley police can do nothing about it - i thought that would be criminal damage at the very least!
I know how angry you must feel but if you feel better, it's right for you. xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 04:19 PM
When I suffered all the vanadlism back in Essex upping and leaving was the best thing I did.
Becky
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Good for you Mel. It's what I would do too, I reckon. Big hugs sweetie xox
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Good luck to ya.... not fair... infact it's a bloody disgrace.. that your having to move but at least you can get on with your life and not have to worry about it. Lets just hope she gets some even worse nutter than herself move in... piece of her own treatment.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 05:48 PM
i think its awful too, especially that its been going on for nearly 7 years now.

my other neighbours are all saying no don't move cos she'll have won then, but its not like that for us.

you win or loose when you play games, games are fun. this isn't fun, it never has been. and i sure as hell don't think some crazy woman calling my daughter an 'ugly f***ing b**ch' is a game.
all i know right now is that we're out of here, and i can't wait!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >