Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 10:50 AM

Did anyone see.......

that picture in the paper at the weekend (the Daily Mirror) of the 4ft rat snake that had a live cute little hamster put in with him for him to eat Apparently the snake is in a Tokyo zoo and the hamster and snake have become best friends The hamster was put in with the snake in October and its still there. It shows a photo of this gorgeous fluffy little hamster resting its feet on the snakes back I feel so sorry for the hamster cos surely the snake is going to turn round and eat it one day, it must live life on the edge.
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 10:57 AM
how cruel.

it's dangerous to feed live food to snakes - and in this country it is also illegal.

eugh. i am disgusted.

xx
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
that picture in the paper at the weekend (the Daily Mirror) of the 4ft rat snake that had a live cute little hamster put in with him for him to eat Apparently the snake is in a Tokyo zoo and the hamster and snake have become best friends The hamster was put in with the snake in October and its still there. It shows a photo of this gorgeous fluffy little hamster resting its feet on the snakes back I feel so sorry for the hamster cos surely the snake is going to turn round and eat it one day, it must live life on the edge.
Yeah I read that story the other day Heard a similar one ages ago about a baby hippo being best friends with an ancient massive tortoise awwwwwwwwwwwww

Heart warming story but it will end in a sad tale for poor hammy