Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I'm having a great deal of trouble trying to use your 'contact us' bit on the website. So have emailed you at your hotmail eml addie shown on there. Please check your emails.

Another tip is that a hotmail email address does NOT look very professional or businesslike. In fact a lot of serious forums and websites do not allow members to sign up with Hotmail addresses.

So might be worth you using or getting an ISP based email addie for the contact or a more well respected web based one like gmail?
Mmm that's odd. It should be [removed].
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Congratulations
So pleased for you Be your own boss,working round the girls,it'll be great wish you all the very best in your new venture
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
Good luck with your new venture.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by zarah View Post
Good luck! Hope it all goes well
Ooo thank you. I will like yours.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Mmm that's odd. It should be [removed].
Well how odd! I can assure you I did not dream up the hotmail addie

However, I've just tried the 'contact us' link again and now this is what I get (this should be allowable by admin as it is an image and not text)

As you can see it is another totally different email addie again!

You'd best try and sort this out for the contact on the site.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Well how odd! I can assure you I did not dream up the hotmail addie

However, I've just tried the 'contact us' link again and now this is what I get (this should be allowable by admin as it is an image and not text)

As you can see it is another totally different email addie again!

You'd best try and sort this out for the contact on the site.
That's is really weird!! I'll ask Paul. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have put that up!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Are you sure you haven't clicked on smartypets.com? I'm smartypets.co.uk
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Brilliant website Congratulations on your first client Good luck ..... wish you were nearer me
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Brilliant website Congratulations on your first client Good luck ..... wish you were nearer me
Thank you. I can't take credit for the website, all Paul's work. Aw I'd love to have your two little scamps as clients.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Pat definitely went on the wrong website . Your contact page is fine and bears no resemblance to hat Pat copied I did have trouble getting on to it though and if you just enter it in to google you get diverted to ..........net website.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Pat definitely went on the wrong website . Your contact page is fine and bears no resemblance to hat Pat copied I did have trouble getting on to it though and if you just enter it in to google you get diverted to ..........net website.
Yes that is a bit of an issue but, having spoken to my dog walker friend, apparently almost all of the work I will get will be by word of mouth, direct contact with me handing our cards to people, leaflets in vets etc and the advertising signs I am getting made for my car. Once I can afford it I will start to up the whatsit (technical term obviously) of my website by putting some money on google Adwords.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2013, 07:11 AM

Ooops! But I put smarty pants into google and I think that's where it led me! There is obviously more than one smarty pets. Never a great idea to have the same name as another website because the bigger more 'famous' one will always get higher ranking in search results and people looking for you might (like me) end up on the other one!

Off now to look for the co.uk one again. (But I'm sure I clicked on one with the two black dog heads?) Duh!

*editing to say can't find it at all now? There is also a range of electronic toys called Smarty Pets. It ain't on the first page of google results anyway. I need a link!

Hang on I am getting confused now. It was on bookface I clicked the one with the image of the 2 dogs I recognised. There's more than one on there too. It was because I recognised the picture I got the right one on there. And it was from there that I found the website easy the first time. But you really do need for people to be able to find you in a search eventually.

And I can now see the 'walkies' eml addie. Won't put it here coz obviously links are being removed.

Off to have another look thro' it now I've found it again!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >