Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 11:45 PM

OMG I'm on YouTube!

Three weeks ago I finally got back online after being offline for several years (don't ask!).
Last week I acquired a new computer that did a lot more than my old one did, including being able to play videos.
Three days ago I was browsing YouTube (as you do) and found this:
YouTube clip

Now I am running away. Merlin will help me dig a huuugely big enormous hole and we will live in it forever, ok?

Forget you ever knew me.....
Mese
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2009, 12:11 AM
awww hun you and Merlin did a great job after only two weeks training

How did you do in the end ?
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Thanks mese... well we got to the final, only 3 in it and we were... uh.... 3rd.... !

Ricky Gervais was on the show before we went on, you may or may not know he is a total animal lover (offered up £2,000 reward when his neighbour's dog was nicked).

Well.... he saw Merlin in the corridor as we were leaving our dressing room and his face lit up, he went "Hello mate!" so my very affectionate dog jumped up at him delightedly and stuck his front paw right in Ricky's nuts!!!!!

Now there is a moment when you sincerely want the ground to open up!
Mese
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2009, 12:47 AM
roflmao id love to have seen that

awww Merlins gorgeous , if it had gone on looks alone he'd have won hands down
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Omg fab routine just after 2 weeks. You must have put a lot of hard work into it. 3rd is a very good place
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-08-2009, 07:52 AM
I think you and Merlin did extremely well congratulations.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
Thanks mese... well we got to the final, only 3 in it and we were... uh.... 3rd.... !

Ricky Gervais was on the show before we went on, you may or may not know he is a total animal lover (offered up £2,000 reward when his neighbour's dog was nicked).

Well.... he saw Merlin in the corridor as we were leaving our dressing room and his face lit up, he went "Hello mate!" so my very affectionate dog jumped up at him delightedly and stuck his front paw right in Ricky's nuts!!!!!

Now there is a moment when you sincerely want the ground to open up!
Methink I know who you are now........it was a fun day.....I had Siren there that day (she was only 9 weeks old) and that was her claim to fame.....she had a cuddle with Ricky Gervais - I was next to him in Make up - hes a really nice guy
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Oh wow! What an opportunity! Well done you!

I'd love to have been able to do something like that (I'd have looked a couple and utter idiot but would have loved to have done it!). You're much more natural in front of a camera than I am... when the local news came to film Takara and I, I was just a juddering wreck haha!
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Methink I know who you are now........it was a fun day.....I had Siren there that day (she was only 9 weeks old) and that was her claim to fame.....she had a cuddle with Ricky Gervais - I was next to him in Make up - hes a really nice guy
Oh yes! I remember you now well... TBH, I mostly remember the little blue pup who must be Siren! How is she doing? Were you the trainer of the Tervueren?

I expect Ricky needed that cuddle after being punched in the goolies by Merlin (what's known in these parts as a Pompey Handshake lol)
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Yeah - Siren is fantastic - she is doing really well. She is just over 2 - competing very well at HtM (not so good at Freestyle) and hoping to have Pups next year
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >