View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Who has abused you?? And exactly what are you going to do to take it further??

Can't wait!!

Strange isn't it how everyone has a profile that states their name, where they'r eform, types of dogs they own, location etc. Why is there NO inof on you? Ar eyou here deliberately to state what most consider irresponsible, silly behaviour written like a school girl? Do yo ureally exist?

Soup anyone???!
mandy121
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2009, 10:35 PM
my name is obvious ....... it states what dogs i own on my profile so look b4 u say any thing ...
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 10:38 PM
No your name is NOT obvious. A series of letters that make up a word is not necessrily your name.

Again, you avoid very simple questions - so who has abused you? And what are you goign to do to take it further?

Grow up - at least for the sake of your dogs if nothing else.
mandy121
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2009, 10:40 PM
excuse me im not ur child ok and i have kids of my own so dont think im one of urs ok... and dont critise me either
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Damn right you're not my child. My kids have respect for dogs and other animals and would treat them the way you're treating you're dogs.

If you think I'm criticising you have a lot to learn about basic day to day life.

haven't you already been warned about using text speech??

Oh look - once again, no answers to very simple questions.

what flavour soup would you like?
mandy121
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-05-2009, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
Damn right you're not my child. My kids have respect for dogs and other animals and would treat them the way you're treating you're dogs.

If you think I'm criticising you have a lot to learn about basic day to day life.

haven't you already been warned about using text speech??

Oh look - once again, no answers to very simple questions.

what flavour soup would you like?

i dont need to read this ok ... and i dont need to listen to u either
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 08:17 AM
I think it is sad that this thread has gone this way. Fact is, if you go onto a dog lovers site and ask questions that you really should know the answers to before you mate your girl, you are going to get a "telling off" - I can't see that anyone has abused you! If you look around some of the threads on Dogsey, you will see that I have had much worse "abuse" for breeding and yet I take breeding as a very serious matter!

I now don't discuss breeding on this site (with regard to myself - which is sad to a degree). I just find it easier and I have a network of breeding friends that I can chat "breeding" and ask questions, as well as 24/7 advice/help from my Mentor, who has been breeding/showing/judging for 30 years.

You say that you have a friend experienced in breeding. It surprises me that you didn't ask her the fundamental advice if you couldn't find it by research

Anyway, I said I wasn't going to get involved in this thread but I thought it worth pointing out that you are not the only "breeder" that gets put through the mill. It's what happens! When you breed, you open yourself up to judgment and criticism. It's a part of breeding I'm afraid.

Also, as a Breeder, do you realise that you are responsible for any pups produced for the rest of their lives? So, if you have people that can't handle their dogs (as happens) you will be responsible for re-homing that pup/dog, even if the dog is years old. It's a lot of responsibility

All that said, I imagine your girl is preggers and so I wish you and your girl the best of luck. Just please make sure you know all there is to know by the time she gets to having the pups, or you will find the whole thing very scary indeed. Best of luck
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 08:34 AM
Cheeky,

Thos pups will be SBTs. There won't be any responsibility taken and they will almost definitely end up in rescue when family can't handle them.

After all, what happens if the bitch has more pups than expected? More homes need to be found.

As this is apparently a one off and the bitch won't be bred from again, clerly this is just a case of another BYB pretending to do the right thing.
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-05-2009, 08:38 AM
This thread is closed pending admin review.
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5