Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Vicki said:

Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Looks a lot like my brother to be honest with you.

Heidi
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm pretty certain it's a

Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Nice Try ........ Where's Patch, I feel a Soup brewing
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2008, 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Nice Try ........ Where's Patch, I feel a Soup brewing
Patch woz `ere

[ see response to Vicki at the bottom of post 18 ]
Debb858536
New Member!
Female 

28-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
That's odd a friend of mine registered a litter that did not exist of Labradoodles & made up the pedigree for them very flexible code of ethics as they keep no records of hip/eye/DNA tests & was started up after a breeder was banned for selling dogs to the public through a puppy dealers kennels
No,what is odd is that your post is actually completely untrue as DLRC have never registered Labradoodles and have nothing to do with any kennels or puppy farmers and they DO actually keep records of Hip scores etc where provided. If you would like to post me the actual Labradoodle paperwork or a copy of it which you say your friend had processed then i would be very very interested to see it as i am the company director of DLRC . Your post is actually Libel so i suggest you remove it. copy of Yyour friends paperwork please to DLRC UK Ltd,po box 87,Manchester,M72BF
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Debb858536 View Post
No,what is odd is that your post is actually completely untrue as DLRC have never registered Labradoodles and have nothing to do with any kennels or puppy farmers and they DO actually keep records of Hip scores etc where provided. If you would like to post me the actual Labradoodle paperwork or a copy of it which you say your friend had processed then i would be very very interested to see it as i am the company director of DLRC . Your post is actually Libel so i suggest you remove it. copy of Yyour friends paperwork please to DLRC UK Ltd,po box 87,Manchester,M72BF
I don't see anything Libel tbh,it's a fact that the DLRC will register anything!
Pedigree's are unreliable and made up,studs are advertised as young as 6 months old without any tests for the relavent breeds,most don't look anything like the breed they are supposed to resemble.
In my opinion it's a worthless registry,that like taking peoples money!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Yep they do register anything, icluding a Border Terrier cross Jack Russell as a PEDIGREE Border, who's pedigree included a 4 Staffies!!! Never questioned it.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Yep they do register anything, icluding a Border Terrier cross Jack Russell as a PEDIGREE Border, who's pedigree included a 4 Staffies!!! Never questioned it.
This is what the first page says Dawn,
Dog Lovers registration club uk Ltd can register your puppy litters, single pups and adult dogs (of any age). You can advertise your puppies as DLRC registered.

All quality paperwork is guaranteed to be back with you within 7 working days
Pedigree and registration certificate for each puppy/dog registered
Rare pedigree breeds accepted (at Dog Lovers discretion)
We now register Jack russell terriers and Border collies (Pet pedigrees only)
You can advertise your litters of puppies for sale on the Dog lovers website absolutely FREE ! -All litters/breeds of puppies accepted on our puppy sales register. Pedigree puppies don't have to be Dog Lovers registered to go on our sales register-but it helps!
Overseas customers always welcome
Quality documents and efficient record keeping on the 'Dog Lovers' Database stored under 'Data protection act 1998'
Dog Lovers Uk are a 'completely Independent dog registration club!'

Perhaps the Border was a "Rare Breed"
"Pet Pedigrees" they can only be pets when registered with them in my opinion anyway
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 06:06 PM
Yes Sal VERY rare!! What a scam!
Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »