View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

14-05-2004, 08:27 AM
shes as good as gold - she really loves people and comes alive when family or friends are around. However she's very 'wild' when it comes to playing with her toys - she stalks them! (amazing to watch!)
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2004, 11:49 AM
yeah I bet thats fun to watch

Jeanette
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2004, 12:53 PM
I LOVE watching cats stalk things You're making me want to get another cat Azz!! I'm afraid if I did it would move into the cat colony behind me. It's like a retreat back there, and they have no dogs to annoy the cats. I wish that lady would move I suppose I could keep a cat indoor full time, but I like to let cats out. I feel bad keeping cats in the house and never allowing them out. They like it outside. Does your cat go out? With a cat like that I'd be scared someone would steal it.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

14-05-2004, 03:12 PM
Yeah it amazing to watch Jeanette - its one of her 'party tricks' as every is awestruck when she does it (she looks like a mini leopard when she stalks!)

Babs - yes shes an indoor cat, as like you said, shed probably get pinched. Also shes not scared at all and will investigate anything, so I'd be afraid she'd wonder "oh, whats that square thing over there?" even though it might be a two ton truck coming right at her!
But in this house we might get her spayed after her next litter and let her out as we have a large garden and a river at the bottom which might keep he rout of trouble! btu we'lll see...
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2004, 04:10 PM
A garden and river sound awesome. I'm sure she'd love it! Good luck with your next litter. It must be great with kittens in the house :smt041
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

14-05-2004, 04:19 PM
and hard work! but thery're worth it

moo
Dogsey Senior

14-05-2004, 04:22 PM
ooohhhhhhh i want one swap you yours for Mia
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2004, 04:26 PM
Awwwww, what a cute kitten!! Who do you mate your kitty with? Does someone you know have another like yours, or did you have to search? Those are cool cats I thought I liked Maine Coons, those look even better!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2004, 08:03 PM
Ohhhh what a cutie. I've gotta have one.

Well Oliver is an indoor cat - I live on the third floor, so noo chance of getting out. I have to say, that if I had a house with a garden I would make a kennel for my cat. I won't let them run free, I wouldn't be able to do anything but worry if I didn't know where my cat is.

Jeanette
Saffy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-05-2004, 02:59 PM
Hi everyone,

What a beautiful bengal. Such stunning markings too.

Gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt007

I also have an 18 month old Bengal, altho, he is very unwell. He has a heart mumour

Like to see a picture of him?

Saffy
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >