Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2018, 06:33 AM

Daily Threads, Thursday 20th September.

Good morning one and all. Trust you and your four legged friends are all in good health.

Have a good day everyone, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2018, 06:42 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Who put the lights out? It is so gloomy here but not that windy yet. Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2018, 07:45 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Not quite so windy this morning but high winds forecast for late this evening. Sun is trying to shine so we will see how the day goes

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2018, 08:24 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Sue and all who follow.

Raining here winds died down hope we get no more of that. Another up at the crack of dawn Gorden left by 6.15 lecturing again today but home tonight probably late'ish as he doesn't finish lecturing till 4.30.

No walks today Dillon pretty settled after his day out yesterday so a nice brush instead for him and housework for me and a lasagne for tea tonight to make.
Also chasing up the bill for the boiler service so i can get it over to solicitor last bit of paperwork hopefully to go. Replied again to two more questions all that have been answered already.
Also I expect now they know they are setting up the indemnity insurance for the boiler being fitted and not having the paperwork they will be sending me the link pdq for the money to cover it.

griff hope you and Deags feeling well today although I do believe yesterday was chemo day so possibly you are not feeling great.
brenda how is the tinnitus with this weather ? Also hope Tyto is ok today.

To everyone else and all four legged friends hope you are all well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2018, 08:24 AM
Hi Sue. Please send the sun his way. Lynn tinnitus not good. Bit like the weather. bg!! Hope all will be settled for you soon. Sara is still working at uni can I ask where is Gordon now? Is he at uni? What does he lecture in?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Gorden is a lecturer at UCL London he lectures early years teacher training. PGCE course. Less responsibility for the past year now he is semi retired.

Just had a brown envelope big one delivered with Dales name on at this address and on the label it says structural engineers name and structural engineer.
Not sure it should of come here rung agent for advice and being good and not reading after all it is not addressed to me and clearly isn't junk mail.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2018, 09:22 AM
Lynn, I didn't do my chemo yesterday...I ran out, ordered Friday and should have been delivered Monday... nothing, wasn't wasting money (£4) just to go get it, next delivery day was Wednesday..... nothing, I had to go fetch it myself, the head pharmacist was off so that explains it all!!
Ooooo I wonder is it your copy but they didn't know your name??
Morning all, chucking down here....yuck!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2018, 09:31 AM
Oh dear griff that is bad practice for something so important.

Not sure it should of done as it is their report not ours. Maybe it is meant to sit here and wait till they move in.
I would imagine they have Dale's and Holly's address as they asked for the report.
Waiting for the agent to ring and also an email from our solicitor to know what to do with it. We had our contracts through today for our purchase to sign.
Needed to check about the washing machine it looked like it was included with the property as is the dishwasher. On paperwork it states dishwasher staying but washing says none.
I know it wasn't a figment of my imagination as the estate agent and myself were checking it out.

Our neighbour a few doors down had the structural report on their house sent to them by mistake they opened it (Full structural report). Discovered so much wrong with the house and couldn't reduce it as they only sold for around £100,000.
So pulled out and with the money they received from her OH's inheritance put right the wrongs and decided to stay for a while anyway.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2018, 10:09 AM
Lynn.... I am positive your report will be good!!! Hope you don't have to post it on as I doubt you will get the postage refunded the way they have been behaving lol
Absolutely chucking down here.....I am fed up
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Quick trip to a garden centre this morning Sue wanted some pansies or summit. Had a coffee and sausage roll (the reason why I went). We were going to go the the Bateman house but the weather doesn't look too good
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >