Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 06:52 PM

do you eat meat?

how many of you eat meat and how many of you are veggies?

im trying to turn veggie, well at least id like to, but my OH eats meat. So i compromise and we just eat chicken and fish.

Well, today on ramseys kitchen thing, he was killing his own turkeys for xmas dinner. Oh god it was awful, watching them being stunned i nearly burst into tears! maybe im soft.. but it hit a nerve and i think it even made my OH think twice about eating meat
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-03-2006, 06:54 PM
I only eat local organic meat,
I never eat chicken ,
I eat fish.
I am very fit and never get colds
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 07:06 PM
im a full on carnivor(sp?) not keen on chicken though
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 07:08 PM
No meat, chicken or fish for me for over 20 years
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 07:28 PM
me i eat any meat going,rabbit,chicken,pheasant,turkey,pigeon,goose, duck,beef,pork i love my meat
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-03-2006, 07:41 PM
I've been completely vegetarian for over 20 years (no meat, fish, leather products or any animal products whatsoever.) I'm virtually vegan as well and hardly ever have cheese or milk. I do eat lots of eggs but only if they're free-range and I know they've come from a good farm.

I'm one of the healthiest people you'd ever meet and I haven't even had a cold for about 5 years now.

I feed the dog meat though. It might be a bit hypocritical but I tried them on vegetarian dog food once and it just wasn't right for them so that didn't last long.

I don't think I'll ever eat meat again but if I did I think organically farmed, free-range meat is quite acceptable. I'm vegetarian because I object to farming methods more than because I think it's wrong to kill animals for food. I think eating meat is quite natural and normal for humans, but not the way most meat is produced in intensive battery farms, pumped full of drugs and hormones, before being killed inhumanely.
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by minda
I've been completely vegetarian for over 20 years (no meat, fish, leather products or any animal products whatsoever.) I'm virtually vegan as well and hardly ever have cheese or milk. I do eat lots of eggs but only if they're free-range and I know they've come from a good farm.

I'm one of the healthiest people you'd ever meet and I haven't even had a cold for about 5 years now.

I feed the dog meat though. It might be a bit hypocritical but I tried them on vegetarian dog food once and it just wasn't right for them so that didn't last long.

I don't think I'll ever eat meat again but if I did I think organically farmed, free-range meat is quite acceptable. I'm vegetarian because I object to farming methods more than because I think it's wrong to kill animals for food. I think eating meat is quite natural and normal for humans, but not the way most meat is produced in intensive battery farms, pumped full of drugs and hormones, before being killed inhumanely.
Agree with your viewpoints totally Minda.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 08:28 PM
I eat fish, chicken and turkey.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-03-2006, 08:41 PM
I'll eat almost anything which hops,skips,runs & flys-except lamb and fish!

Nope,couldnt ever be a vegeterian cause i like meat too much.
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-03-2006, 08:44 PM
i eat meat and love it
my oh is veggie so i tend to eat veggie as well saves cooking my own dinner
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »