Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2005, 02:36 PM
has it eaten any carpets yet saz it looks good though
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 04:19 PM
Thanks Saz, well I ordered one with the website MP gave us the goshop one and they seem a very good site to deal with, full manufacturers guarantee which I like very much (not like Comets!) I dooooo hope I got the right one and not one that hoovers too, but surely they wouldn't give the same model number to two different machines and I definitely ordered the V-027 Rapide X1, is that the same as yours Saz? I can't wait, I will have hours of fun with that baby!
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by Fred
has it eaten any carpets yet saz it looks good though
Not yet I am so happy with it, that I went to my mothers today with it!! She has got a really old carpet which she is replacing when she comes back from her hols in Mallorca at end of month, so i thought i would test out the strength of the washer on her old one!!! I don't want to make my mum look unclean, the carpet was in a sorry staight what with two dogs and a cat. I started cleaning it, took me about an hour at a slow pace, and to everyones amazement.... the carpet came up spotless!!!! She has decided to keep the carpet

Originally Posted by Helena54
Thanks Saz, well I ordered one with the website MP gave us the goshop one and they seem a very good site to deal with, full manufacturers guarantee which I like very much (not like Comets!) I dooooo hope I got the right one and not one that hoovers too, but surely they wouldn't give the same model number to two different machines and I definitely ordered the V-027 Rapide X1, is that the same as yours Saz? I can't wait, I will have hours of fun with that baby!
I have the V-027 Rapide XL is your number one on the X a typo Helena ? It doesn't hoover, but it does suck up the hairs brilliantly!!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Well, I sent you an IM Saz with the website address of the exact one I got. It does say X1 and not XL, but maybe that's a small L and not a 1, if you know what I mean!
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Yup that is the one Helen

I think it is a small L cos the pic of the hoover has XL on it am excited now lol i wanna see your carpets pmpl
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 07:00 PM
You should get commission from Vax for promoting their product
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 07:02 PM
I agree wonder how many ppl have gone out and bought one now lol

Also, I think Dogweb should get a mention on the Vax site as Vax is getting a mention here
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Thanks for taking the trouble to look for me Saz, coz you know what I'm like! I can't wait now, I'm raring to go with it and will definitely post pics up of before and after coz my carpets haven't been cleaned for 2 years! Shame on me, but hey, they were new 2 years ago! The dogs will be banned from the front room if they look too good though!
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 07:55 PM
mine had plenty of use today my two doggies did the monster from the mud lagoon bit and rolled in a huge squelchy mud puddle ,,oh tok them out on his own for once as i had the surveyor in . they came back coverd in sticky thick mud from head to paw . oh then proceeded to let them right in the front door so my whole house was covered in mud ,,, nice one not!! im still cleaning mud off now 8 hours later !!!
Chow
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Saz
have you found any cheap sites for shampoo for your cleaner.
The cheapest one I have found is www.barmey.co.uk .Just wondered if you know any cheaper.Mine is a bissell.

Chow
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >