Female 

22-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Your house is beautiful Really hope it sells for the asking price Good luck xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
OMG I LOVE you house!!!!! WOWEEEEEEE!!!!

I hope it sells soon.
Thanks spockky boy You wouldn't if you had to clean it lol!

Originally Posted by kate_7590 View Post
What a beautiful house!! You should have absolutly no problem selling it, best of luck x
Thanks kate, finger's crossed then

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Your house is beautiful Really hope it sells for the asking price Good luck xx
Thanks Lou, so do I!

got a couple coming to view at 4.30! They're desperate to move into the village but haven't found anything yet with enough space for him to have an office downstairs, which ofr course, my dining room/4th bedroom is superb for!!! They even went BACK to the office after doing a drive past for the details when they already knew the price etc. and they've sold their house!!! Perfick!
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

got a couple coming to view at 4.30! They're desperate to move into the village but haven't found anything yet with enough space for him to have an office downstairs, which ofr course, my dining room/4th bedroom is superb for!!! They even went BACK to the office after doing a drive past for the details when they already knew the price etc. and they've sold their house!!! Perfick!
Everyfink cwossed here for woo even me eyes & fingwers...hence teh dodgy writin
Bev xxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Oooh fingers crossed here too xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2011, 03:37 PM
Bit late but fingers crossed.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 04:08 PM
PMSL at you Bev Fanks for doing such a great job of crossing everything, and I'll let you know if it worked!!

Thanks Sheree and Bev, just gotta wait now then!

There I was, just woken up from me nanny nap, had to get dressed in a hurry, shove the doglets in the car and quickly whiz around making it all pristine with them out of the way, (even though I'd already done that bit before I had me nap!). P*ssing down with rain drove up to Cissbury (for the 3rd time today) Dogs thought I'd lost the plot taking them up there in the afternoon , let alone the torrential rain At least I had the place to myself! Out came the sun for us, so we went mountaineering again (poor old Georgie) and slid all the way back down coz it's chalky and slippery where the grass is bare after the rain. Sat in the car for another 5 mins and as I came round the corner they were just leaving. They're a bit too posh for my little pad, they had a big mercedes and everyfink, suited and booted (unlike moi on return from dog walk soaking wet, muddy, hair all straggly ) so it's a good job they didn't actually meet me in that state!

We'll see, but I don't hold out much hope, they probably want detatched by the looks of them - you can tell can't ya!!!!

At least the dogs got a third walk today, now they're sleeping and Zena's not pestering me with that ball! I hope I get some more tomorrow then! Hopefully it will be sunny, coz this place looks soooooo much better when the sun is shining
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Fingers crossed for you Helena.
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Fingers crossed although I don't know how you could leave that lovely house. I think it will go very quickly at that price.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Trust me your house is a doddle I bet, I used to have to clean the 6 bed house when I lived at home living with my dad, and his gf. Harder work here cleaning the 1 bed maisonette and it is just me and the OH!

But honestly, your house is like my dream house!! I can picture it now having my German Sheps running up and down that beautiful garden of yours whilst I am drinking coffee in the kitchen! *sigh*
One day....!

Fingers crossed with the potential couple.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Well, I'm quite gobsmacked here All your finger crossing almost worked, coz the agent just rang me, he said it ticks 9 out of the 10 of their boxes the 10th box being that the kitchen needs extending, and seeing as we already have plans for a big conservatory out the side there, and the house on the other corner was extended in exactly the same way, then I think we can tick that 10th box for them when I take the plans down to the agent in a mo!!!

He said he loved it too, there's so much space and it's all beautifully done, wow, what a surprise coz I honestly thought they would turn it down. Hopefully, after persuing the plans I have they might actually put in an offer then! Hmmmm, that'll be interesting, it's far too early days to take a pants offer, so it'd better be a good one!! Watch this space then...

Thanks all, and you can unwrap yourself now Bev and open those eyes!!!!
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >