Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2007, 11:00 PM

nose lumps.

suki has cum out in lumps over her snout. I have washed he nose n mouth any ideas? The poor girl is in the wars at the moment a.t.d x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
suki has cum out in lumps over her snout. I have washed he nose n mouth any ideas? The poor girl is in the wars at the moment a.t.d x
Has she been somewhere/ sniffing that could cause a reaction.?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2007, 12:40 PM
On the long part of the nose or just the soft snout??? My other dog had some appearing on the long part, on the fur, and these were warts - could it be a wart? I thought it was a tick and tried to remove it at first!! How many too? Lots?
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Willow had a similar sort of thing and the vet performed a biopsy to find out what had caused it. It turned out that it was an allergic reaction to an insect bite.

It's not really the right time of the year for bites but could be an allergic reaction to something?
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2007, 06:08 PM
they are going down down so must have been an allergy. even still she is at the vets at 9.30 in the morning. i think it was just me over reacting.