Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 04:49 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

Boiler service went well yesterday and only cost me £59, which was just a £3 increase on last year’s bill.

Was soooo tired last night, unsurprisingly, that as soon as I had eaten, I fell asleep in the sofa and woke up just in time to walk the dogs and go to bed

My dinner consisted of comfort food, as I was feeling a bit sorry for myself: roast potatoes, roast red and yellow peppers, stuffing balls and chicken gravy. It was fab, and when I’d finished I honestly felt I could have eaten the whole lot over again.

I shall be in the office all day today, with a short nip into town to run a couple of errands, one of them work related, so I don’t feel guilty

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s:
Did you hear about the fellow that was talking to his buddy, and he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday - she has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stumped." His buddy said, "I have an idea - why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way she wants it - she'll probably be thrilled." So the fellow did. The next day his buddy said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?" "Yes, I did," said the fellow. "Did she like it?" His buddy asked. "Oh yes! she jumped up , thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door, yelling "I'll be back in an hour!!"
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 05:21 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and warm here again. Didn't want to get up this morning though. It's a rubbish week at work and could have happily pulled the duvet over my head.
Have a good Thursday everyone.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 05:28 AM
Morning Vicki - yawn.....been up all night delivering Puppies
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 05:30 AM
morning all

up early yet again. blackie off to vets today to get his pad sorted out for good i hope.

have a good one all

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 05:44 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and warm here again. Didn't want to get up this morning though. It's a rubbish week at work and could have happily pulled the duvet over my head.
Have a good Thursday everyone.
Morning J - weekend's nearly here honey xox

Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
Morning Vicki - yawn.....been up all night delivering Puppies
Morning Sheena - puppies? PUPPIES???

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all

up early yet again. blackie off to vets today to get his pad sorted out for good i hope.

have a good one all

sue
Morning Sue - good luck at the vets, hon xox
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2007, 06:33 AM
Morning Vicki,liked todays gem.Morning all another nice day weather wise.Have a good day all.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 06:48 AM
Morning all,
Loved today's gem!
Weather here like yesterday's, overcast and evidence of some rain in the night. Yesterday after some drizzle it cleared and we had some more sun for most of the day. My neighbouring farmer and his sons were busy cutting for silage all day and until nightfall, they are nearly finished now. There is the biggest pile of grass clippings in the world in their yard! Because the electric fences were taken down, the cattle had the chance to wander out into the lane but only one ventured close just as Deccy and I were passing, he took one look at us and galloped off, tail straight in the air!
Hope Blackie's pad is ok - hugs from Deccy who hates the vet's.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 06:49 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, the sun's disappeared today but at least it's still dry I've got a lot of housework to catch up on today, and then take Jack out later, and Agility tonight, so I expect it'll be all go today hope you all have a good one
Christine
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 08:38 AM
Morning all, looking forward to seeing pics Sweep. Overcast here but dry, think i will do something exciting today for a change, go shopping and clean house erh exciting! Still had lovely day out in Keswick yest, popped into the convention to hear the music at the start of the morning service as it was a fav of mine leading it Stuart Townend, then walked to the lake and had ice cream yum, have a good un all x
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 08:43 AM
morning everyone!

dont think ive posted on a 'morning'thread before

already been down the farm, sorted the horse out, dogs now tired and curled up in her basket lol - weathers warm but breezy - was really nice here yesterday - did lunch ( ) - and it was really hot n sunny

getting my new jacket later, with my name on it and my horses show name, im so excited (im sad i know!)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >