Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 11:00 PM

drunk as a skunk!!

is that the right saying??

if not, pi55sed'll do fine!

my mum, gawd it was funny! just picked her and her friend up from this restaraunt

takes 2 glasses of wine to get my mum drunk, sounds like she ahd about 6

me and her friend(never met her b4 lol) were chatting on the way home, mum fell asleep, haha! dropped her friend off anyhow, mum woke up said goodbye...

now for the fun.....

normally she slates my drivin, im not a bad driver, just not very smooth on my gear changes - (iow i'll need a new gear box soon!)........

music turned up, rock may i add, and every corner was taken sharply as fast as i could

the best bit was she kept sliding from one side of the seat to the other - it was like out of a comedy sketch -

but did she wake up..... no!

not till we pulled onto the drive - she suddenly woke up and said "oohh were home! thanks for the lift, "staggered out and up to bed !

im but it was so funny...!!

get my own back time, im a perfect driver, who is owed a shopping trip..... remember mum what you said in the car coming home from the restaraunt.....???? (j/k!)
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2007, 05:24 AM
Oh, us mums know how to embarrass our kids right enough!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2007, 08:39 AM
i know - i hate it when shes drunk - normalyl she embarasses me by tellin people what i dont want them to know

this morning she said to me - i felt you were taking the corners quite sharply (she wast bothered)

and i told her she ahd promised me prada shoes "did i??"

sadly, she didnt buy it!
pod
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2007, 10:22 AM
LOL reminds me of when my kiddies were little. They'd wait until I was nodding off in front of the TV... I'd say yes to anything then.

Nothing too drastic like Prada shoes, but things like... can we eat all of our chocolate now please?!