View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2007, 09:55 AM

Mum not too impressed with me this morning...

Last night mum did something really strange. She left the door of my crate open when I went to bed. I heard her on the computer upstairs so gave a few woofs to let her know but she ignored me....I was quite good most of the night but when the little hand on the clock thing got to 5 I was feeling really lonely. I wandered round the kitchen a bit and woofed again to let her know I was up. She did not hear me obviously, so I woofed a bit louder and for a bit longer..After a while I got into the woofing and began introducing little sounds sort of a woofy dog song. the birds outside must have liked it as they were joining in.Eventually mum could obviously resist it no longer. She came downstairs and let me outside. It was such a relief....Then the best part came as she took me upstairs to sleep on her bed for a while. I`m so glad mum appreciated my musical efforts. I can`t wait to do it again tomorrow!!!!!!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2007, 10:03 AM
Aww Fudgeley, don't quite know how to tell you this, but I don't think mummy's going to be leaving your crate door open tonight, sorry to be the one breaking this really bad news to you.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-01-2007, 11:42 AM
I'm sure she enjoyed it. Give it another go tonight !
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2007, 12:43 PM
LOL Phil.....NO WAY!! I`ll wait for your expert guidance next time you are visiting.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2007, 01:21 PM
oooo fudgely, i don't want to spoil your fun, but i think your mum will remember to lock your crate tonight......unless she enjoyed your morning bed cuddles...lets see what happens...she might on purpose forget.........
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Mum here......Fudge ,the door is being locked tonight. I was just trying out how you reacted to a little more freedom. The morning cuddles are great but OH says absolutely not to a dog in our room.....
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2007, 03:44 AM
awe Fudge, you really have to lick daddies ears ansd snuggle when you on the bed. Worked for me dad cant sleep without me now.
Love Bronwyn
IHeartDoggyz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-02-2007, 11:24 PM
my name is honey or hunibun if im a good girl..like you i love to bark and shout at everything!! sometims the other doggys join in ..we all love it..i think m ummy does to cos sometimes she shouts with us!!!