Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2006, 07:02 PM

Anyone feed HiLife?

Takara was hungry and I ran out of cheese and tuna (she won't eat her kibble without cheese or tuna) so I gave her one of the sample pouches of food we got from Crufts. I gave her a pouch of HiLife, the wet dogfood.

She absolutely wolfed it down. Now my thinking is, it'd be better to have her on that, which she will eat and enjoys, than giving her a complete food and then adding milk, cheese or tuna which means we're adding more protein to a complete food.

So does anyone here feed HiLife, can you tell me what it's like? and the cost of it, I'm looking it up on the net, but I can't find a lot of nutiritional information.

I will obviously need a puppy version for a bit, do they do it for puppies? She had adult tonight just because it was there!

Thanks,
Lottie
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Hi Lottie, I use Hi Life moist morsels (beef and cheese flavour) but not on the dogs I'm afraid - for the birds!!! Tia and Pip have had a taster - and loved it, but nothing more
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
Hi Lottie, I use Hi Life moist morsels (beef and cheese flavour) but not on the dogs I'm afraid - for the birds!!! Tia and Pip have had a taster - and loved it, but nothing more
lol ok thanks Ashlady,

I looked up prices on the net and there is no way I can afford £2.99 every other day!

I love my dog but I'm not paying that!
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2006, 02:47 PM
if this is what i think it is, i get it from tescos in boxes of 6 pouches?
Its my 'lazy food' (as per naturesdiet/menu) (when i forget/couldnt be bothered to make a whole good meal for them) they get it about once a weekish, it looks like pedigree stuff but has higher protien content. Its crap anyway but i see it as me eating a pot noodle... couldn't survive on it, but won't kill me if i eat it occasionally.

Why is yours so expensive? I think up here a box of 6 is like £3.50, but i mix it with rice/oats and veg (even lazy food requires work!)