Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2007, 01:35 PM
What a tragedy for all concerned
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2007, 02:11 PM
What a sad thing to happen. I don't know how other Dogsey members feel about this; But if one of mine ever bit a child like that I think I would have to have them put down. As much as it would break my heart to do so I couldn't take the risk of it ever happening again.
jannie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-11-2007, 05:49 PM
After reading this i feel a little bit better at putting Bruno down.Bruno had never shown any aggression to anyone.I bet if it was a Staff it would be diferent.This dog should be P.T.S.It will happen again.What is it one law for one type,another law for another type.Sorry for sounding off.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2007, 05:59 PM
This was an unprovoked attack, not a child pestering a dog and then not reading the signals. i would be very worried about that dog from now on.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by jannie View Post
After reading this i feel a little bit better at putting Bruno down.Bruno had never shown any aggression to anyone.I bet if it was a Staff it would be diferent.This dog should be P.T.S.It will happen again.What is it one law for one type,another law for another type.Sorry for sounding off.
I know how you feel and what your saying and you are so right as i was reading it i thought what you said if it was a staff it would of been put to sleep the law is unfair. i do hope the little boy will be ok bless him