Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Aww great clips of playtime
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2013, 06:44 PM
What is it with sofas and dogs. My two love incorporating the sofa into their games and just like your two its a game to see who can get on the settee and command the upper hand Lovely to see two of your dogs having such a great game.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Lol, bless, they really brought a smile to my face!
I'm glad they made you smile

Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Hi, Jen. It's very nice to see dogs playing nicely because my dogs don't play nicely most of the time.

They do fine when they are together, but Nigredo is too boisterous and old Jade doesn't like playing. He has mostly gotten the point and lays nicely with her instead of trying to play.

But when he gets overzealous and starts playing, I usually end up breaking up a growling mess of annoyance as Jade says NO and he doesn't understand and only tries to play even more.

If I don't intervene, it gets way out of hand and they end up puffing up their chests and going "toe-to-toe" which is just silly... so I always tell Nigredo to leave off, before it gets ugly.
Scooby doesn't like them playing around them but at 15 I can't blame him. Bandit gave my old boy Binky a new lease of life but some dogs really don't appreciate it! They do learn though all of mine know better than to harass Scooby.

At least you know they can get too much and you manage them well.

Originally Posted by Meg View Post
Layla has really settled in well now hasn't she Jen , so much more confident.
I love Malcolm little face
She is so much more confident in the house. Still needs lots of work outside but she's getting there

Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Aw they are both enjoying themselves. Fun clips.
My house is a mad house!

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Your dogs always make me smile, Jen! xx
I'm glad Malka, they make me smile to. xx

Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Lovely Jen. Feel good lunchtime movie for me! Just right to go with my peanut butter sarnie!
Sounds good Pat

Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
Such fun!! I think Layla is definitely glad she gets to live with you and the boys

I'm impressed at the lack of noise too - mine sound like they are killing each other! So much so that once I had next door pop over to check if they were ok
She does seem to be enjoying life at the moment. They do get noisier if Bandit gets involved. I think it's terriers, they feel the need to make lots of noise to seem bigger! Got to chuckle about your neighbours, mine would just assume it's my lot being muppets even if they were eating me...

Originally Posted by Canine K9 View Post
Aww great clips of playtime
Thank you I think you need to post more of Bailey. He is gorgeous and I know he has some tricks up his sleeve
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
What is it with sofas and dogs. My two love incorporating the sofa into their games and just like your two its a game to see who can get on the settee and command the upper hand Lovely to see two of your dogs having such a great game.
You snuck in there Jenny while I was replying Do you come in sometimes to find the sofas have moved? I had a shower the other day and found the sofas both pressed against the walls when normally the sit about 4ft from them! They always get on the furniture. When I had the sofas back to back the were even worse!!!
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Love that, great to see them playing together
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2