Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I just heard mine have cancelled coz "her car has broken down"!! Bit of a lame excuse to me, but then they told me she's 50 miles away, so I'll let her off! Mine is now scheduled for next week, phew, no more cleaning this week then! Good luck Sheree, I'm sure they'll be putting in an offer after a 2nd visit!
Oh no...it's really annoying isn't it? Thanks for the good luck wishes, we have a lady coming on Sunday that has just gone under offer with her sale

Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Looks lovely! Good luck
Thanks Azz

Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Looks great Sheree the kitchen is coming along really well.

Fingers crossed for a speedy sale!
Thanks Jane The kitchen will look good when we've put the appliances in, now Clive doesn't really know whether to carry on working on it or wait and see if someone puts and offer in as it is.

Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Best of luck....I may be either thick or just tired (on nights this week) but where are you moving too?
Thanks Kazz We are hoping to go to the Lincs/Cambs/Suffolk/Norfolk borders, I lived in Lincs for 10 years and we want to buy a bungalow with lots of land so that Henry can run around without fear of being attacked, we had planned to do that when we retired when Clive is in his fifties, but my legs and the economy has pushed our plans ahead by about 5 years.

We want to be out in the country with a short drive to the coast
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Very nice Really hope it sells, and soon for you xx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Good luck Sheree. We're going on the market too soon so watch this space!

Wish you all the best xx

p.s. have you found somewhere else yet, or are you waiting to sell first?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Oh Sheree please don't get me started on estate agents I'm glad this new firm seem to be better and I really wish you well in finding a buyer soon. Do please keep me informed by PM when the deal is done.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Oh Sheree please don't get me started on estate agents I'm glad this new firm seem to be better and I really wish you well in finding a buyer soon. Do please keep me informed by PM when the deal is done.
Will do Harvey...I'll send you some of our current faves too
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2