Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 06:20 AM

Our House

We've been officially back on the market since Monday of this week and we are thrilled with the new agents. Not only are they only charging us £299 to sell it, (just means I do all the chatting with solicitors etc., once it's sold rather than them do it, but I sold my previous 3 houses privately so it's not a problem for me ), but they already had one viewing with a 2nd viewing and another person in the pipeline. We've also had several vehicles parked up and obviously having a look from the outside

This in itself is a million times better than the other agents who had it on their books for over a month and wanted to charge us a discounted rate of £3000 plus VAT if it sold

Here are the details if anyone wants a nose :

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-34592057.html

p.s. the kitchen isn't finished yet, we have a stainless steel cooker, hob, extractor fan and sink to be put in, then we need new worktops and flooring

ETA: Also forgot to say that we are waiting on our white double glazed porch to arrive, then we can paint the garage doors to all match in too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2011, 06:49 AM
Good luck it certainly is a beautiful house.

The past couple of times we have sold houses even though the Agents were paid to speak to the Soilicitors I ended up doing some of it also.

They have done a very good write up on it. It seems to be working too.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 07:05 AM
It's lovely Sheree, I wish you all the best with that 2nd viewing, fingers and paws crossed here so you can find your ideal place in rural heaven with Henry! Don't let them barter you down either, I won't with mine!!
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 07:38 AM
It's gorgeous! I hope you get your asking price, it's a lovely house! It's way above my budget though! I'm glad you've got better agents now
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 08:12 AM
Oh good luck. Have you seen a property you like?
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good luck it certainly is a beautiful house.

The past couple of times we have sold houses even though the Agents were paid to speak to the Soilicitors I ended up doing some of it also.

They have done a very good write up on it. It seems to be working too.
Thanks Lynn They certainly took better photos and he was astounded they hadn't really mentioned the gardens before.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
It's lovely Sheree, I wish you all the best with that 2nd viewing, fingers and paws crossed here so you can find your ideal place in rural heaven with Henry! Don't let them barter you down either, I won't with mine!!
Thanks H Fingers and paws crossed for you too,

Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
It's gorgeous! I hope you get your asking price, it's a lovely house! It's way above my budget though! I'm glad you've got better agents now
Thanks Melanie Well Clive and I both sold our houses to be able to afford something like this, sadly the current climate means we are holding on by the skin of our teeth.

These agents are brilliant, they've just booked someone else in on Sunday afternoon, (she has sold hers), and they keep us updated, which is all we really wanted from the others.

Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Oh good luck. Have you seen a property you like?
Thanks Helen I've got a few faves saved on Rightmove but we won't actually view anything until we have an offer. We don't want to fall in love with somewhere and then have our hopes shattered.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 11:45 AM
I just heard mine have cancelled coz "her car has broken down"!! Bit of a lame excuse to me, but then they told me she's 50 miles away, so I'll let her off! Mine is now scheduled for next week, phew, no more cleaning this week then! Good luck Sheree, I'm sure they'll be putting in an offer after a 2nd visit!
Azz
Administrator
Male 

20-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Looks lovely! Good luck
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Looks great Sheree the kitchen is coming along really well.

Fingers crossed for a speedy sale!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Best of luck....I may be either thick or just tired (on nights this week) but where are you moving too?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >