View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2010, 11:22 PM

Jake chasing his ball... and Cerys chasing jake...

Cerys made up a new game in the park the other night while jake chased the ball, she would chase him and try to get his lead on

Jake running to get the ball… with cerys chasing after him

she finally managed to catch him, as he lay waiting for his ball to be thrown…

all chuffed with herself…

then time to pose…

for some reason she wanted to kiss his feet…

my niece taking jakes lead for the last few steps, she always wanted to hold the lead (we usually hold it in the middle and she takes it in the handle bit) and jake walks perfectly for her…

cerys had a bobble in her hair btw, which fell out so thats why half of it is a riot
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 07:02 AM
Just need to add some Benny Hill music to the first lot of photos!! (I hope I'm not showing my age too much by saying that! )

Great photos and I did laugh the one of Cerys kissing Jake's feet! I just hope they aren't as cheesy as Lilys!!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 07:37 AM
They are lovely photos. I love her kissing Jakes feet. How funny. The last ones of the two of them sitting together are lovely. A future dog trainer in the making there I reckon. I do like seeing kids confident around dogs. Its so sad to see a child screaming with fear when a dog comes within a ten mile radius of them!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Just need to add some Benny Hill music to the first lot of photos!! (I hope I'm not showing my age too much by saying that! )

Great photos and I did laugh the one of Cerys kissing Jake's feet! I just hope they aren't as cheesy as Lilys!!
thanks i have no idea what the benny hill music is ... or even who benny hill is . lol, i wouldnt like to know how cheesy jakes feet are cerys is such a funny wee thing sometimes

Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
They are lovely photos. I love her kissing Jakes feet. How funny. The last ones of the two of them sitting together are lovely. A future dog trainer in the making there I reckon. I do like seeing kids confident around dogs. Its so sad to see a child screaming with fear when a dog comes within a ten mile radius of them!
thanks she is really good with jake. my nephew used to be one of those kids screaming when a dog came near (he just had to see one to freak out) but he was attacked when he was 2, so was understandable. but ever since getting jake, he has completely changed and loves nothing more than playing with jake and meeting his doggy friends. he is so responsible and respectful though, and always asks the owners before approaching and/or touching a dog he doesnt know. cerys is only 2 though (nearly 3) and she will jst clap a dog, and doesnt understand why she shouldnt so we need to watch her all the time. she will get better though, when she gets out of this annoying defiant stages, where she does the opposite to what we say
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 08:24 AM
They are lovely pictures! Cerys is beautiful!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
They are lovely pictures! Cerys is beautiful!
thanks
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Just need to add some Benny Hill music to the first lot of photos!!
Love it!

Fab pictures Jake's such a handsome lad And Cerys is such a beautiful little girl Thanks for sharing x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Wonderful photos
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Oh MY, Picture 9 is definitely one for the wall, in fact, it's one for a portrait imo!!!! Fantastic piccies, and as for your beauuuuuutiful little girlie there, well, she's gonna be a stunner isn't she!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 01:24 PM
aw great pictures, i live the 2 before the last so sweet
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >