Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-12-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by PurpleJackdaw
Thanks everyone who wished me luck ,but I failed
(
Don't worry PJ I am sure they don't pass everyone the first time just so you get more experience Imanaged to crash into a coal lorry in Wigan on my first attempt was only going 5mph, you wouldn't belive the damage I did to my bosses car ops: Finally passed no4 in Dorchester when 8 months pregnant think the examiner was scared I would give birth if I failed Better luck next time
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by Stephanie
Its horrible isn't it and I really do feel for you, I used to feel like my stomach was in my throat :smt078 and I even remember my instuctor making me cry once not because he was particulary nasty but because I was frustrated that learning to drive a car was getting the better of me

It's very unusual for something to get to me that much as I'm a very strong minded person (not to be confused with stubborn minded ) all I can say Bellaluna is keep up the lessons and as soon as you have passed your test make sure you go out in a car and have a good drive around (don't leave it 2 weeks like me) and it really does get better. I can't imagine how I ever got on without a car !!

Good Luck
Thanks Stephanie.

I have this problem when facing obsticles, I tend to stop and aback off....... But I am taking the license with a friend of mine, and she wont let me stop

I have my dad's car, just standing there waiting for me to get the license

How did you do theory wise???
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2004, 11:35 AM
I passed my theory test 1st time (surprisingly)

I got my hubby to constantly ask me questions from the theory book, for about 3-4 weeks, it obviously helped !!

How did you do on yours ?
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2004, 01:06 PM
Well I ahvent done the test itself yet, have only been there 5 times, but all the little "test" tests, I've bommed

I just dont get it..... But I'm gonna buy the book on dvd and hope that can help. Have gotten a link from a colleague where I can take mini tests, and that helps a it too
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2004, 01:36 PM
Thanks everyone
you've all really cheered me up ,I was feeling really depressed because I failed
I'll get my 2nd test booked and at least I know what not to do next time
I passed my theory test first time and I found using a cd really helped

bellaluna dont worry you will do it too ,at times I felt I couldnt ever get there but look at some people out there driving and think "if they can do it so can I"
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4