Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2017, 08:08 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday 29th November

Good morning all, still feeling lousy with this chesty cold.
Griff hope your shoulder is feeling better. My right arm is killing me must have laid on it badly.

Amber has eaten her chicken breakfast so time to get her out for her sniff around.

Hope everyone else is all ok both two and four legged friends.
Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2017, 08:39 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Been raining here. Cold to.

Moyra hope you feel better soon.
Hope the shoulder is feeling better today griff but I think it may take a while to heal. Hope chemo day goes well.

I am off out in a bit to a garden centre near Cambridge meeting up with our friend Jacky whose husband has Huntington's. We will have lunch and I will hand over the christmas cake that Don loves so much and our little gifts to them both.
It will just be a girly day for us. Gorden has to work today and keep Dillon entertained.

Hope everyone and all all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2017, 09:15 AM
Morning all and those to follow. Moyra there is a lot of it about. Take some vitamin C and echinacea. Failing that honey and lemon and paracetamol. That will knock it on the head. Have a good day all. Off to put some Christmas ornaments out.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2017, 09:20 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, Brenda and all who follow

Hope your chest soon improves Moyra

Enjoy the girly day out Lynn.

Its too early to put the decorations out yet Brenda. I dont do mine until at least two weeks before and this year they will be down on the 2nd Jan as I am away from the 3rd and I cant ask Barry to do them as I doubt I would be able to find anything next year

Hope shoulder is a little easier today Griff and be a good girl with your chemo

Hope all two and four legged are well.

Dull and chilly here but hoping it might brighten later. Washing out so hopefully will dry by this afternoon.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2017, 11:09 AM
Morning
Thought i had better pop in say hi,sorry for the absence.Hope everyone is ok,doglets too.Will catch up tonight when I finally sit downOff shopping with Leah,way behind this year with the pressies.Really need to get sortedTwins will be 2 at the end of December.Unbelievable
MOYRA((hugs))hope you feel better soon xx
Right,will see you later.Have a great day all
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2017, 02:50 PM
Eileen, where has that two years disappeared to. Hope you and the family are all keeping well. Just rubbed some Ibruprofen into my arm to ease it off also into my shoulder.

I shall have to take Amber out again shortly and then it will be early bed for me again.

Hope everyone is keeping ok will order some Lemsip's Mandy and hope they help. God bless you all. Mo xxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Shoulder still agony, using heat patches and taking the maximum amount of painkillers i can....just wish i knew what i had done.
was a good girl, chemo taken, then i got a phone call off a mate who has got themselves in a real mess...involved with a major psycho who has his spare keys and refusing to return, told him to change his locks asap as she knows when he is at work and i am worried about the dog...not fussed about his stuff but the dog yeah...worry about her being taken
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Shoulder still agony, using heat patches and taking the maximum amount of painkillers i can....just wish i knew what i had done.
was a good girl, chemo taken, then i got a phone call off a mate who has got themselves in a real mess...involved with a major psycho who has his spare keys and refusing to return, told him to change his locks asap as she knows when he is at work and i am worried about the dog...not fussed about his stuff but the dog yeah...worry about her being taken
Not good. And Moyra with her chesty cough. Maybe I should count my blessings. Hospital check up this morning and seemingly all normal. Scans to come but they have no fix for my dreadful sense of humour..............

Got a surprise birthday gift in the mail this morning.

From my elder daughter - she knows me too well!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2017, 07:03 PM
Oh cool mug
GRIFFthat sounds painful((hugs))
MOYRA,hope your cough has eased a bit.I bought a great cough bottle from the pound shop.Sorted me right out
Oh Peeps,I shopped till I droppedHad to make two trips back to the car to unload but I did manage to get nearly everythingThink I may have over done it slightly but we didn’t have Christmas last year,so gonna try and make this a good one.Mum would want me too.Traffic was insaneI did a naughty thingparked in a parent and baby spacewell Leah was with me and she is my babyBesides there’s two car seats in the back so it looked genuine
Peaky Blinders on is tonightOff to take Lacey out for 10 minutes,it’s freezing
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2017, 07:11 PM
Oops,just seen MANDY'S wedding newsAh,that’s brilliantIt’ll fly in....oh so exciting!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >