Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2017, 07:48 AM

Daily Thread. Friday, 27th January

Good morning everyone,

Griff, you'll never be rich with your two dogs and cat but I guess you are rich in companionship though. I hope Kota is ok now.

June, I hope you will get to bed properly once your cctv is installed. Perhaps you'll be able to get some quality rest.

Lynn, was wondering if there was any more news on Mark getting further employment and how is Joel progressing?

Hope everyone else is ok, Sue, Barry, Mandy, Brenda, Kazz and Harvey, LG and Eileen of course together with their four legged friends.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-01-2017, 08:25 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very cold here today.

Moyra Mark is applying for jobs has an interview Monday but question mark hanging over whether it's worth going to Ilford for an interview as it's very low pay put into the equation travelling and getting back to Harlow and travelling from there there wouldn't be much left to privately rent.
So hoping better paid jobs come along soon for him.
Joel is doing ok apparently the injury is quite common muscles stronger than bone so if pulled very hard can chip the bone. Another check up next month. Everything crossed he will not need it pinned.

griff what a nightmare you are having with the dogs at the moment. Hope it all settles down now.
June good news about the cctv. Lots of shocks in store for numbnuts after next week. Hopefully it will give the evidence to bang him to rights.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends too.
Very cold and frosty here today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Oh dear Griff your dogs sure like to keep you on your toes and short of money. Hope Kota is fine this morning.

Hopefully the cctv will show exactly what the idiot is up to and then hopefully the police will press charges on him or at least caution him so that if he does it again they will then have to do something serious. If it is rented perhaps even get him removed.

Hope Rosie is backs to her normal self aft the indignity of having her anal glands done by the vet.

Pleased Joel seems to be healing well and fingers crossed the job isn't that low paid that Mark has to refuse it if offered.

Lovely morning here, sunny but still cold. Out this afternoon to the fracture clinic with friend to hopefully put a full cast on her arm and then she can start living a bit more normally. Hopefully son's flat will be ready enough to move into next weekend - or so the builders have said. He's going to have another look today and then we will know more. Working in London four days a week and then not getting back here until 9.00pm doesn't give him any time to go other than on a Friday which is his day off.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Garage been on to say brakes arrived and have finally defrosted the car to get it over there. Very hard frost last night and still below freezing this morning. Thermal undies today.
Your friend will manage a little better with a proper cast on, Sue, but its the length of time the cast is actually on, then when it comes off they give you no support for your wrist and its very weak. I couldn't even open my purse to get change out with it at first, got a support bandage, in fact I put two on at first and gradually got myself down to one and when I forgot to put one on one morning I knew I was doing OK.
Lynn, got everything crossed for Mark and some sort of decent paying job for him this year, so he can move Joel out of where he is as well.
No noise from girls at all last night, its all a load of baloney as it was last year. What this poor excuse for a man is putting me through just because he can is beyond imagination, guys at the garage are disgusted because I told them about it when I dropped the car off. Glad I'm doing a log and I have the one from last year, it proves he is just a waste of space.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Morning all
Fingers crossed for Mark & that it is worthwhile, Tony had to turn his job offer down because of pay, we just couldn't afford to lose the amount of money every month. Glad that Joel is doing ok
Keeping fingers crossed today that Liam's car passes the mot
Lauryn has been off College for a couple of days cos she's damaged her ankle, fell over a couple of weeks ago, then stamped on her own ankle after touching a hot tray at work the drip
Going into town with Tony soon, he's took the day off cos Derby play Leicester tonight. I'm at work so don't have to listen to him shouting
TW glad your brakes have finally got here, & im not surprised the girls were quiet, don't assume any other with your gorgeous girls I really hope idiot gets sorted soon
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2017, 01:59 PM
what kind of nob could confuse 1 dog with 5 large dogs?? muppet, here, they send out the dog warden or noise abatement unanounced for a listen...i.e, they will sit in a car in the street, if there is a problem it is then addressed, here the dogs have to bark SOLIDLY for 20 minutes..no pauses for breath nothing.
Oh dear poor Lauryn, hope the ankle is better soon
Kota survived the night Lol...today will hopefully be a quiet day Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Doctor's surgery phoned he wants to see me next Monday at 2pm.Still do not know why!?

Glad Kota's ok.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-01-2017, 06:14 PM

we went to where our friend tripped and I took these photos. Obviously the concrete slap has lifted and broken. Being a "normal" road , ei not a private one, it is down to the council to repair
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2017, 06:39 PM
That's bad Barry, not surprising she tripped over on it. I know I would with my gammy legs.

Looks like an adopted road to me!