Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 09:42 PM

Planning our litter

Well we are hoping to have our first litter on the ground for next May/June,all been well.

It's been 12 long years since we last bred a litter and I'm really looking forward to it,although I did try and talk myself out of it a few weeks ago

We are hoping to keep a bitch back although knowing my O/H he'll want to keep a dog too.

Megs is quite tightly bred so we are outcrossing this time,to our own dog Tyler.

I like the way both are bred so want to see what this possible mating will produce.Yes I know I'm taking a chance but in our eyes it's a chance worth taking.I know the dogs behind Tyler,I love his breeding and we would have possibly gone to Trooper (Tylers Sire)if he hadn't been castrated.
That way we also have the option of going into both sides of the pedigree when I carry on with the pup I keep.

As for colours who knows what this mating will produce Meg is black brindle bred,Tyler's sires side is pied and red & white with his mothers side black brindles,so we have a lovely combination of colour coming in,I think they will be black brindles and brindles but who knows
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 07:11 AM
It's exciting planning litters. Hope everything goes smoothly and of course piccies are a must!
Becky