View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

10-07-2005, 10:45 AM

does any-one know?

A few years ago I watched a two part drama by Linda de la Plant called Comics ( I'm pretty sure that was the name)

Any way there was a scene in the drama where it was a flash back for the main character when he watch from a window of his mum dancing on the beach with her other child and she danced into the sea and carried on until she and the kid were no more - it was a really sad scene and they played a song when it was happening and I cannot remember the song or the artist who sang it and it has been annoying me for years

Can any-one remember watching it and know the song - I think it was shown on channel 4 but it was a very long time ago and can't quite remember
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by Emm
A few years ago I watched a two part drama by Linda de la Plant called Comics ( I'm pretty sure that was the name)

Any way there was a scene in the drama where it was a flash back for the main character when he watch from a window of his mum dancing on the beach with her other child and she danced into the sea and carried on until she and the kid were no more - it was a really sad scene and they played a song when it was happening and I cannot remember the song or the artist who sang it and it has been annoying me for years

Can any-one remember watching it and know the song - I think it was shown on channel 4 but it was a very long time ago and can't quite remember
i donīt know if that will help http://swamp-thing.biography.ms/
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

10-07-2005, 11:10 AM
no thats not what I was looking for but thanks anyway Fred
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by Emm
no thats not what I was looking for but thanks anyway Fred
ok i tried
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 02:54 PM
it was released to tv in 1994 by channel 4 television corporation ,production company was cinema verity . original music by richard hartley ,, cant find out what the song was i sugest now that you have the above info email channel four they shouls be able to answer you question fully
sorry i couldnt help further
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

11-07-2005, 08:38 AM
that was great thanks Deefin - wow 1994 that long ago
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2005, 05:16 PM
let us know if ya find out wat song it was emm, would love to hear it