View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2007, 11:58 PM
So sorry to hear this,hugs flying your way(((((hugs))))).
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 06:35 AM
Morning honey - how's Cass this morning?

xox
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 06:48 AM
Was just going to ask the same thing. How's Cassie Aitch? Did she have a peaceful night? xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 07:19 AM
Morning Vicki and Jackie Seeeeeeee, a smile this morning!!!

Well, you're not gonna believe this, but 5.30 am. they woke Dave up growling, so he let them out the french doors, and they BOTH went hurfing to the gates barking!!!!

He said when she came back inside she went everywhere looking for me and sat at the bottom of the stairs with her tail wagging!!! She hasn't quite fathomed out that I now sleep UPstairs.

So what d'ya think then??? Dave reckons she was so bad yesterday coz the vet really did hurt her when he pulled her around on her hind legs and that lump. She actually perked up a bit 2 hours after having her metacam with her dinner last night and was hungry, so I cooked her some more chicken which she relished! Dave said he didn't care if she has steak and chips for the next fortnight as it really doesn't matter now, so they're BOTH being spoilt rotten as you can imagine with us.

I can't tell you how happy I am this morning with this improvement, yet again. She actually RAN on the green this morning. It's unbelievable isn't it. Maybe we do have her for a wee while longer if she keeps this up.

The lump has oozed again overnight, probably where he stabbed it again yesterday, but maybe that ties in with the immprovement in her, don't know, I'm just happy to see her like this again.

Thanks to everyone for your caring thoughts for all of us, like I said before, I really don't know what I'd have done without you all, and I know you'll all be there for me when the time comes, let's hope it's quite a way off, I am loving every moment with her, not forgetting Georgie of course. She actually let him into her space last night when he dared to lie down alongside her on the floor, awwwww,soooo sweet, he stared into her eyes for a long time, bless them both.

Have a lovely week-end all of you, I know I will now!!xxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Awwww...what lovely news Aitch. I'm so pleased she's brighter this morning. Enjoy it! Have a lovely day and hope she stays like this for a long time to come. xx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 08:13 AM
That's really good news Helena, so pleased she happy and bright again, what a rollercoaster of emotions you're going through with her at the moment, enjoy your weekend, (((Hugs))) to you & Cassie and big ((((HUGS)))) for Georgie as well, can't believe I'd forgotten to send him some
Christine
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the update Helena - I'm so pleased for you all!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 10:27 AM
So glad that Cassie has brightend up today So long as she keeps having these brighter days quite frequently and they outweigh the not so good days I would definitly give her time...It's when it goes on days and days with no sign of improvement that you have to think again...But Cassie is showing true spirit and is not going anywhere without a fight!

I second Dave with the steak idea - that's what I wuold be doing! - Maybe just even ask the vet if you can give her some faves like this and maybe give a supplement for good balance - might be an idea? if she isn't having her usual food while she is being deservidly spoilt!

I thought of Cassie all day yesterday - shed loads of tears everytime I came here and I'm so glad the girls turned things around yet again, I know anything can still happen but I'm so glad you get to see Cassie happier today

Have a great day...Best wishes to you all xx
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 10:32 AM
So pleased Cassie has been brighter today xx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 10:35 AM
Helena I've just caught this as we've been away.
I'm glad she's brighter today but so sorrry the prognosis is so poor. Big hugs to all of you.
You know where I am if you want to chat or need anything. Please let me know.
You know you're dogs and you should be proud of that, whilst this isn't something you wanted to be right about, it is all credit to you that your instinctive reactio was right.

Hugs to all of you and remember where I am mate. xxxxxx
Page 6 of 49 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »