Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
Ruby is always being mistaken for a Spinone - I don't get all defensive. As for your comments , the fa ct people ask if your dogs a doodle is because they are obviously better known and more popular to people.
He looks nothing like any Doodle I have seen! Hes mistaken for a Doodle because people havent a clue on breeds. Doodles are so over populated, and have such a wide variation It would seem any dog that Isnt known to the person must be a Doodle! Personally I like breeds that are not over populated.. But then I do have great pleasure In correcting the fools that mistake him for a Doodle..
Elmo
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
Personal insults from you lot I see Atleast I don't go that low!

I wouldn't want to own one anyway..
animal-lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
He looks nothing like any Doodle I have seen! Hes mistaken for a Doodle because people havent a clue on breeds. Doodles are so over populated, and have such a wide variation It would seem any dog that Isnt known to the person must be a Doodle! Personally I like breeds that are not over populated.. But then I do have great pleasure In correcting the fools that mistake him for a Doodle..

Hooray its great that doodles are over populated bring it on...we want MORE!!!!!!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
As for knowing each other, it is just the same as you and your buddies you know from other forums...no law against it DD
what the hell you going on about ??? Animal-lover said she didnt know Blu, I just made a comment and said yes she did, just the username for both users have changed... Dont get your knickers In a twist about a post that was perfectly ok..
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by animal-lover View Post
Hooray its great that doodles are over populated bring it on...we want MORE!!!!!!
Thats great for you. But like I said, there are alot of dogs out there and I perfer breeds that are less popular.
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-07-2010, 01:41 PM
You are a vile and sad woman,slating poor dogs.
What have these dogs ever done to you ?
Dogs dont deserved to be spoken about like this surely.
There are a few breeds of dogs i am not keen on,but would never slate people for having them as pets or any other reason.
Really I'm slating people who buy them because without demand there would be none. I'm just protecting my own breed that gets crossed with anything that moves. I mean in the vets there was an advert for them and it said 'show champion sire'. Would love to know how they worked that out

Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
animal-lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Really I'm slating people who buy them because without demand there would be none. I'm just protecting my own breed that gets crossed with anything that moves. I mean in the vets there was an advert for them and it said 'show champion sire'. Would love to know how they worked that out

Your poodle was crossed many generations to get a poodle.
Why shouldn't we buy them ?
Tell your breed to stop moving then,and tell the other money grabbing poodle owners to stop breeding simple !
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Personal insults from you lot I see Atleast I don't go that low!

I wouldn't want to own one anyway..
You go much lower and abuse us and our dogs - let me explain just so you understand - you're insulting about our choice of dogs then you insult poor defenceless dogs who you don't even know.

Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
So you don't like Labs, GSD's, Poodles etc then? As for your last comment, I imagine then you must rile people for trying to make them look stupid whilst making yourself look childish.

Without poodles there wouldn't be any doodles - btw don't you know your breeds genetic history??? You should go and check; all dogs including Poodles are crosses but mostly MONGRELS!!

I suggest animal-lover, Elmo and anyone else who have crossbreeds or doodles have no further involvement with these threads anymore because after all these sad repetitive people just want a reaction so without it these threads will fizzle to nothing.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Tell your breed to stop moving then,and tell the other money grabbing poodle owners to stop breeding simple !
Thats not going to happen In any breed, pure or cross until there Is no longer such a high demand So It would be Impossible to stop It.
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Your poodle was crossed many generations to get a poodle.
Why shouldn't we buy them ?
Difference is there was actually an aim to make the poodle into a water retriver and they all look the same with a non sheeding coat. I'd rather know what I was paying for than just random luck what it turns out like. Yes they tried to make these other dogs for a good reason but it failed, they got a stupid name and now they are bred 10 a penny with next to none having health tests.

No one I know is poodle grabbing money makers. They are all in it for the right reason and they wouldn't want to get kicked out of the clubs for breeding mongrels!

Spend your money as you like. Not asif anyone can stop you.
Page 6 of 53 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »