Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-06-2009, 06:48 PM

Peeved with neighbours! *Long rant*

Recently one of our neighbours got an akita (they live on the top floor) all was fine then the dog started pissing in the close of the flats, I was on my way to work for a sleepover when I smelt it. Came back the next night and it was still there and it was stinking!!!!!!! So I cleaned it up with disinfectant, next day more pee, left it a few hours to see if it would be cleaned up - nope so I cleaned it again! Now you have to understand I keep my dogs out of the way of some of our neighbours, as due to their religion they dont like dogs) anyway one of these neighbours came to my door and started raving at me for letting the dogs pee in the close and on the garden path - I explained it wasnt our dogs (at this point I didnt know who owned the Akita) so I put a notice up basically saying clean up after your dog stop letting 2 get the blame etc! Then they left a note saying they wanted to speak to me about it - so I went up - explained I get that dogs have accidents - Shadow did it when we were toilet training but I always cleaned up straight away and didnt leave it to others or for days!! A few weeks have passed and everything was going fine until this weekend, again I was away on a sleepover for the whole weekend, came home Sunday night to find **** in the close (most of it had been cleaned but a big streak was left behind) so I went upstairs to see hubby to see if it was our dogs, I walked in the door to him muttering about an 'ar**hole* and w**ker, and looking at Shadow covered in saliva and blood I was like what's happened???
He started to explain (getting angier as he explained) that he was taking the dogs out the back for a pee (ON LEAD) when he'd gotten out the door with our 2 when the Akita and his owner came belting down the stairs turned the corner and Shadow was away to say hello when the Akita went for Fly (Hubby pulled her back) then he laid into Shadow. Hubby pulled them back into the house with the Atika's owner running off pulling him with him. So both dog's covered in saliva and Shadow has a punture wound on the back of his neck! No apology or coming to see if pup was alright and the poo left in the close belongs to them - as they are the only other dog in the block.

Sorry but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr do people have no common sense or manners????
and I apologise if any m's are missing my m likes to act up sometimes lol
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2009, 09:05 PM
are these council propertys??if yes go and see your housing officer. or if they are private owned a chat with the landlord.
also get in touch with the dog warden explain about what happened. u are not to blame.
and i hope your dogs are ok.
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-06-2009, 09:53 PM
they are private flats some are owned, some are private let and not by the same landlord so I have no idea who their landlord is, but I will speak to the dog warden thanks Fly's fine, pup has the runs - not sure if it's down to his pain killers so that's been fun!!!!!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by **Leanne** View Post
t to others or for days!! A few weeks have passed and everything was going fine until this weekend, again I was away on a sleepover for the whole weekend, came home Sunday night to find **** I walked in the door to him muttering about an 'ar**hole* and w**ker, the only other dog in the block.

I apologise if any m's are missing my m likes to act up sometimes lol
So the missing words above are mmmm , armmhole and wmmker??????????

Sno**i

lol lol lol
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-06-2009, 10:14 PM
ha ha ha!! From some of my other posts I've noticed either some my m's or v's are missing my laptop takes funny turns now and again! And I dont always see that they are missing! And there was a few more curse words from my husband especially when we went to the vets on a Sunday night!! There went my extra saving money
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2009, 06:53 AM
Hope Shadow is better soon and the warden can do something to educate the akita's owner x
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2009, 06:59 AM
I would definitely look into who you can complain to (landlord wise)

Better it comes from you than the rest of the neighbours complaining to their landlords and they ban dogs completely from the flats.

Good luck, i hope you get it sorted and hope Shadow is ok xx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2009, 07:48 AM
Hope Shadow is ok.

Leanne I phoned the council when similar was happening here (thankfully no puncture wounds!) that stopped it fairly sharpish, I like you understand there can be accidents but my wee posterwas pulled off the wall. As far as I know every flathere is either owned or private let but the close is communal so the council said they would have a word!

|Hope you get itsorted.
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2009, 08:09 AM
I'm going to phone the council and warden today, all the other neighbours love our 2. Our other neighbour just had a go because he knows I'm so uptight about my 2 as I'm aware that they have religious beliefs and I hate bothering people unless they really peeve me off and he said it wasnt like me at all but he didnt realise another dog was in the block. And I'm friendly with some of our neighbours and tell them to let me know if they ever bark, only had them come back to me once and it wasnt ours that were barking as I was in at the time. And another neighbour has a laugh about Shadow as he growls at the door when he walks past and you can hear him saying 'evening Shadow' and he shuts up!

Shadow's wound is doing well, he's leaving the stitches alone (had 4 put in) but it's bum that's concerning me so going away back to the vet today too!!! And thanks all for your concern
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2009, 08:11 AM
Hope you get his dire rear sorted soon!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >