View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 02:16 PM

Just got my 1st Christmas card, but.....

It's blank!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the postmark says, Greenford and Windsor Mail office and we don't know anyone in Greenford or Windsor, and it's addressed to me & dave and mum who has been called "Staffa" instead of "Steffa" Lol! Now that's a mystery if ever I had one!!!!

Time to get that INsp. Cleuso cap out methinks!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
and we don't know anyone in Greenford or Windsor
Well you may not know anyone in Greenford but I understood you were quite pally with a certain lady in Windsor (At least she told me you were buddies )
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Oh yessssssss, (that took me a while though H!!!)Does she honestly think she's my ONLY friend then to have not written a message in the card and signed it!!!!!

I'm wondering if it's somebody on here??
It had a silver envelope, the card is silver with little present bags on the front and it just says "merry christmas"??? Well, I will, but I'd quite like to know who wished me it!!!
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 12:21 AM
ohhhhhh, maybe its a secret santa!!!!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 12:23 AM
Maybe its from the Queen,,,,,she kives in Windsor some of the time. Are you related to royalty and keeping it secret
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 12:30 AM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
Maybe its from the Queen,,,,,she kives in Windsor some of the time. Are you related to royalty and keeping it secret
Oh yes dont forget to stick out your pinkie(wee finger)when drinking youre t helen,
xx toni xx

OH and dont forget the cucumber sandwiches
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 12:32 AM
Hope you find out who it's from. That would really annoy me
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Oh yes dont forget to stick out your pinkie(wee finger)when drinking youre t helen,
xx toni xx

OH and dont forget the cucumber sandwiches
With the crusts taken off. If Helen changes her breed to Corgies, we know where she got them from
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-12-2007, 12:36 AM
It's you mystery admirer.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 01:22 PM
Lol at you lot! Actually I quite like cucumber sarnies, but with soft cheese and the crusts cut off!!!! Lol! So do yer think I've got a bit of blue blood in me then coz of that????!!!

Anyway, back to that card! Even Dave can't fathom it out. He said it's written by some foreigner coz they put my postcode with a full stop inbetween each letter??? That's very strange isn't it? The plot thickens! Nobody on here knows my mum's name anyway, and people who do know her name know that it's Steffa and not Staffa (she's not of greek origin where everything ends in an "affa" Lol!) It's driving me nuts, but I've put it on the mantlepiece anyways, just so it looks like I've got more friends than I have!

Talking of which, do you save last year's cards and put them out??? Dave's Mum and Dad used to do that and I couldn't believe it when he told me!!! We get loads and loads coz of Dave's customers from work, so there's never any danger of me doing that, I don't have enough room for them all, I have to start hanging them on the walls! Oh to be popular!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >