View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 08:16 PM
I hope so LUcky, it has been in previous years, I'll be here!!! Maybe we can have a pic of your stunning little red haired angel opening her pressies????

Deccy, it's seen as that here I suppose, but then I used to go over the pub (across the road in my village) on my own sometimes to get away from Dave!!! I used to play pool with some of the girls and guys over there and it always ended up a great evening, and I don't think they classed me as a sl**per coz I was on my own??? Depends what you wear doesn't it maybe? i.e. Don't wear the fishnets and mini if you do go!!! You can't sit home alone over Christmas. Maybe get some friends round for a drink and nibbles?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 08:20 PM
We start early before Christmas so off to my mum and dad's on Friday 14th for dinner, it's their anniversary on the 17th so we celebrate both together. Then I start my new job on the 17th so not sure what I'll be off over Christmas. Christmas Eve is always at home quietly. Chri.stmas Day we stay home, starts with a cooked breakfast and Bucks Fizz OH cooks the dinner for us but normally don't have that til tea time. My girly friends usually turn up at some point to exchange pressies and have a natter too. Long beach walk with Cassie and plenty of DVD's in front of the tele. Boxing Day is at my mother in laws with party food then back home and feet up. New Years Eve my brother comes down to stay with us and we always barbeque. There's nothing better than barbequed food in winter! Then again feet up with a few drinks and celebrate the New Year with Jools Holland! That about sums it up except for the odd party night out with the girls from work and post Christmas shopping LOL
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
I won't be seeing anyone, not going out, not drinking, no decent food, will be just me, the dogs, the cat and the TV which no doubt will be the usual drivel.
Just like mine then - ho ho b****y ho!!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3