Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 11:04 AM

Christmas Plans

What are your plans this Christmas?

My Dad & Stepmom will be visting for the weekend a week before,my Brother & Nan will be visting a few days before.
Christmas eve some friends are popping around to have a drink with us
Christmas day will be spent enjoying the kids,enjoying food & drink etc.......
Then Boxing day we shall be off to the hunt,to clear our heads and enjoy the fresh air.

This year we definatly are not going to hubbies friends,like we did last year - I've accidentally on purpose lost their number

Not sure what were doing for new year.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2007, 11:35 AM
On the day itself it will be an early morning walk with the dogs, when when we get in we will have bacon butties.
the morning is spent normally spent just relaxing untill dinner. After dinner we will normally just lounge about and watch a film and nod off as the drink is normally hitting at that point. Never make any plans for the night as they never seem to happen.

Boxing day is always busy. My brother his girlfriend and kids decend on us, we just have party food layed out, that goes as quick as a flash. Boxing day night I have a few mates round, 1 in paticular has been every boxing day since we were kids. We will drink, eat and just have a laugh, that normally goes well into the 27th.

The rest of the days again I have no plans, but will go and visit one of my sisters, do a bit of bargin hunting, go out a couple of times.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 11:41 AM
We're going to my mums on the 22nd or 23rd and coming home on the 27th, I'm not looking forward to it one little bit, not only wont I be able to get onto Dogsey I'll have to put up with tantrums from my mum and on a far worse scale the same from my elder son, who lives with my mum, and she wont have a word said against him, it's also his birthday on the 27th so it's a double wammy pressie wise, role on the evening of the 27th
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 11:52 AM
I won't be seeing anyone, not going out, not drinking, no decent food, will be just me, the dogs, the cat and the TV which no doubt will be the usual drivel.
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-12-2007, 12:07 PM
My OH is having some Uni friends visit from the 13th to the 19th, so the house is going to look like a pitch invasion for a whole week. Then I’m having the mother in law from hell for Lunch on Christmas Day; only problem is she never seems to know when she has outstayed her Welcome, neither her or her husband drive so OH is going to have to stay sober all day, ha revenge is sweet, Then boxing day we take the dogs for a long walk on the beach, then off to the club for a couple of drinks
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Well I'm having most of my fun before Christmas as usual! I've been invited to the Findon Crufts Dog Walker's lunch up at a lovely pub in our village on Wed the 12th, on the 8th this Sat, I've got Dave's relations coming for a dinner in the evening, and I've got most of my friends coming for a slap up lunch on the 19th, so at the moment it's all looking good!

We don't have any family on my side, just mum who's here with us anyway, Dave doesn't talk to his parents, only his sisters and brother, so luckily for us, it's just friends coming which means far less arguments!!! Christmas morning I've got a friend coming round for a drink and pressies, and so has Dave, and I'll get Mum downstairs to enjoy it all with us, coz she's turning into some kind of hermit upstairs in her new suite!!

Christmas is over for me after Christmas Day, I just hate it all then, so I join in with Dave's moanings about it all!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Just before christmas ill be visiting Zb and the clan , as her oh birthday is two days before so will have to go see the old trout and give him a present ,Only kidding Zb cant wait to see you and kids and the pooches, and the old git ,
Then on chrimbo day im spending it at home with the doglets , then going to visit family on 26 , My high light is new years eve when i spend it out on the town with my friends xxdk
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
I won't be seeing anyone, not going out, not drinking, no decent food, will be just me, the dogs, the cat and the TV which no doubt will be the usual drivel.
How sad is that Deccy!!! Hop on a ferry and come and join us for Christmas!!!!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Thanks Helena54, that's a lovely thought but I have no money. I'm up to my neck in debt and living on €42 a week...... (Euro's)
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 02:03 PM
We're driving over from the West coast of Ireland to the East coast of England on the 24th to stay with my parents. It's a 10 to 12 hour drive.

Christmas day my brother and his girlfriend are coming over. On the 27th were going to Wakefield to see Dave's dad. 28th is my birthday and we come home on the 29th.

Mum and dad are really looking forward to seeing their granddogs who they haven't seen since Liadan was 8 weeks old.

I'm also hoping to meet up again with werewolf and their dogs sometime whilst were over.

Really looking forward to it and still have a computer as mum has one
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >