Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

26-11-2007, 03:16 PM

Virtual Dogsey Secret Santa

Well I think it is a good idea for us to have a little fun this christmas, so I am going to arrange a virtual secret santa for all of us Dogsey Members:

How it will work:

1) If you wish to take part PM me to say you are interested, I'll record interested members until 2nd December

2) I will then PM you back on the 3rd December with the name of the member you are to find a gift for.

3) You are then to find a suitable gift for that person. (See rules for gift selection)

4) Once you have found your gift, then please pm me with the photo of the gift.

5) I will then post your gift on this thread.

RULES on Gift Selection

As this is a virtual gift selection, it in theory means money is no object. However to make it more special, I would request that people choose an appropriate gift for that person.

So lets have some fun, and get those pm's in!

Could people not post on this thread please! That way it can remain just for the gifts
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

29-11-2007, 12:00 AM
Come on everybody, remember to be in virtual santa you need to send me a pm, the more we get the more interesting it'll be
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

03-12-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm a day late, but final call for members who want to be involved with the secret santa, draw will be done this evening. And I will PM those involved with their recipient details afterwards.
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

04-12-2007, 11:41 AM
You should all now have recieved the details of your recipient, so now you must all go virtual shopping, and once you have found the photo of your gift , pm it to me with any message and I shall post it here! Have fun
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 05:46 PM
id love to but moving on Monday, and not sure when we will have our BB installed. OMG no computer to play on (sob sob)