Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2019, 08:01 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 16th March, 2019

Good morning everyone, very grey out there, Hope you and your four legged friends are all in good health.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry out of the wind and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2019, 08:28 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Very windy out there this morning. Just back from my walk and if it stays dry may have a trip out later.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-03-2019, 08:51 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Very windy here to again. Think griff said yesterday another storm followed straight behind storm Gareth.
Wish they would clear off now. Met our friend with the Gordon Setter on our walk and he was saying it's meant to quieten down around Wednesday.
He was saying it's usually like this when the fair is in town and it is and it goes Wednesday so fingers crossed.

Very busy day yesterday popping out for bits for Michael and Maca when they arrive incase they are hungry and to make sure there is plenty to choose from to eat before they head back to Madrid tomorrow.
Also the shelving unit going up and moving old furniture out. Really pleased with the cube unit much better than we anticipated.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2019, 09:50 AM
Morning all. Yep windy here and a bit damp. Typically, just because I thought I would pop down the road to the market they have cancelled it. Probably because of the weather or maybe because people have decided that they are expensive and nothing different to buy. l will just have to go for a walk later. My diet is still on track. So I must keep going. Have a good day all and to those who pop in later.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2019, 03:04 PM
Good afternoon all.

I think Gareth and Hannah were holding hands. It's time for them to both do one and let us enjoy some decent weather .

Need it to be nice tomorrow as it's Gary's birthday and I wouldn't dare miss celebrating his birthday. He loves scampi and chips so that's what he'll have for his birthday meal out in town.

He's got a fair amount of birthday money to come so it may be shopping afterwards. He gets money because ........... well ......... what do you buy a 49 year old who has very specific tastes?

We avoided the promenade this morning because it was just too windy to brave it so it was mainly the park and 'cut throughs' to get back to the car.

Hope the visits go well Lynn and that you enjoy your early birthday celebrations
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Just walked Amber again but nearly got blown away! The wind is gail force. I may have a lay down for half and hour or so. I am sure it is the wind that is making me so tired.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2019, 09:28 PM
Evening all, wet and windy here today. Watching the voice and the young lad Jimmy who has just sung after loosing his Dad recently sang really well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2019, 09:28 PM
And he got through to the semi's