Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2019, 08:05 AM

Daily Thread, Sturday, 2nd March, 2019

Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all ok this morning. Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well.
God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2019, 08:36 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who folow

So pleased you have found a good hairdresser Chris so near to home. I too was worried when we moved as I had had my previous one for 20 years but the new one is very good and cheaper than the old one so win win.

How lovely Mandy to have a good meet up with relatives.

Drizzle here at the moment but have had a good walk with Teazle. Managed to do the front lawn yesterday but the wether today has put paid to trying to get the back lawn started.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2019, 09:44 AM
Morning all. Weather supposed to be wet and windy over the weekend so have put stuff away that might cause damage. Just hope it misses us. Storm Frieda. Where do they get the names from. Have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2019, 09:53 AM
Morning all.

Not a bad day here at all now overcast and wet this morning but getting better bedding in machine so hope it holds.

Been out with Gert and just had boiled eggs for brekkie (me not her) she had her Sat morning sardines. LOL So smelly breakfasts for both.

Not a lot planned, trying to update some pine chest of drawers in the little back bedroom brought furniture paint and so far so good they are going white hope they look less imposing. Also got a small double wardrobe in there and putting shelves for it for the bedding (fingers crossed)

Day before yesterday filled some small holes in the back of the house wall from old hanging baskets outside tap etc, looks really good the house is painted at the back so got the colour mixed in a tester pot and you cannot see where they were win win. Really chuffed.

Chris Glad you found a good one and liked the cut. I tend to not stick to one hairdresser, starting to become a flutterbye with them.

Moyra How did Steve get on with his old girlfriend?

Sue Good luck with the lawns, will be worth it.

Mandy Great to meet up with relatives, glad you enjoyed lovely to recall memories.

Right all off I go to hang the washing out. See you all later. Have a good day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Afternoon all, lovely brilliant sunshine here
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2019, 12:38 PM
Afternoon Moyra, Sue, brenda, Kazz and all to follow.
Not a bad here today. Mild bit overcast but the sun pops out every now and then and a slight breeze so washing just gone out.

Stay at home day today tidying the bungalow and the dog. Not that either needs a great deal of tidying.

Sue shame you cannot sort the lawn yet or play with your new mower. Sure the time for that will come quickly enough.
brenda hope the winds aren't to bad for you.
Kazz sounds like you have things to keep you occupied now you no longer have mum to look after.
Comes as a bit of shock does that someone not needing you anymore.
Hope you are doing ok and Gerty to.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2019, 02:24 PM
Kazz, although she married somebody else they still e-mail each other and he also e-mails her sister in Australia.. Oh whoops that is another girlfriend not the hairdresser one who he still keeps in touch with too. Then why shouldn't he? He was a generous boyfriend to them all. Just fought short of the ring situation. Maybe I have spoilt him and made life too easy for him here. I buy all his deodorants, shaving foam, shower gel, the lot so he does well out of me.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2019, 03:51 PM
I didn't mention it earlier but it will not go away! Today is the 52nd Anniversary of the day I lost my two month old son David. The Coroner visited me after his autopsy and remarked that he outwardly was a beautiful baby not even a pimple on his bum. Unfortunately, he was suffering from Bronchilitis where his tubes to his lungs were not developed properly. David, died the day after St David's day, I hope you are resting in peace my little Angel.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2019, 04:07 PM
Sorry for your loss Moyra
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2019, 04:21 PM
So sorry Moyra. X
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >