Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2019, 07:53 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 28th February,2019

Good morning all. I hope you and your four legged friends are all ok this morning. Well lets see what the weather throws at us today.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. Still no word from LG I hope he is ok. God bless all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Morning Moyra and all to come. Weird weather here. Drizzle, then bright, then dark clouds, then bright again. Not cold though.
I am sure someone must be able to contact LG? Even the website owner Az should be able to as he has everyones details, doesn't he? Anyway the sun has come out again. Weird weather. How are you getting on with the mattress Moyra? Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2019, 09:26 AM
Morning all.
Bright here, not sunny yet but hopefully that will come later. Sat with the curtains closed as the window fitters are next door.... planning still haven't been in touch but did say if the windows are not what was agreed they will have to take them out...if they refuse they'll take them to court
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2019, 09:36 AM
Yes, the bed is much more comfortable thanks Brenda.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2019, 09:41 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, griff and all to follow.

Weather nice again but a tad breezier today so keeping it a little cooler than it has been. Just in from walking Dillon, Gorden left for London just gone 7 will be home later tomorrow.
On the agenda today is housework,and online shopping after a coffee.

Beautiful day yesterday nice meal afterwards and we had some fun and laughs even though guests were sparse. What mattered was they are very happy and they had friends there that love them.

LG has always been sporadic with his posting due to the nature of where he lives and looking after his livestock. I to hope they are both well and that the pups have done well and now gone onto their new homes.
Bit like Eileen really once in a while they pop in they disappear for a long time. All lead busy lives having been in that boat I know how difficult it can be sometimes to keep in touch regards social media forums.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2019, 10:55 AM
Lynn, that's how a wedding should be.... have the people there who you want, my mum and dad were forced to have people at their wedding who they really didn't want but if an invite wasn't extended then great offence would be taken, I always said if I got married, I would have whoever I wanted and not be forced into having people there I didn't want and if people didn't like it...tough!!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-02-2019, 11:49 AM
BIG NEWS

Sue has got a new toy, you will have to ask her what is is.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2019, 01:27 PM
Ok Sue we are all on tenterhooks what have you got to play with?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Good afternoon

Pleased wedding went off well and laughter is what is meant to happen at weddings

Pleased bed is more comfortable Moyra

Been busy this morning. Meat pies made and all but one put into the freezer we then went off to by me a new lawn mower. How exciting is that. The old one just won't work properly and would cost a lot to try and get the bits to repair it so new one it must be. Now got to wait for the grass to grow again before using it. Notice how it is for me and not his lordship - heaven help us if he was to walk up and down behind one he can only use a sit on one That is as exciting as my day has been

Hope all are well
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2019, 02:31 PM
Lol Sue, you are spoilt!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >