View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alainamarlene
New Member!
Female 

01-05-2017, 07:40 PM

Doggie Daycare- what would you like to see improved for your dogs stay?

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. But I am deep into the process of starting my own doggie daycare here in the Dallas area. I know personally with my dogs I hate them being in small spaces/having to pay extra for a dog bed/etc. I see alot of flaws in these places and want to know what you all would like to see/what you have liked with your doggie daycare experiences so I can make it the best environment possible for our babies!

I would love any ideas and feedback you can give me. Thank you all!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-05-2017, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by alainamarlene View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. But I am deep into the process of starting my own doggie daycare here in the Dallas area. I know personally with my dogs I hate them being in small spaces/having to pay extra for a dog bed/etc. I see alot of flaws in these places and want to know what you all would like to see/what you have liked with your doggie daycare experiences so I can make it the best environment possible for our babies!

I would love any ideas and feedback you can give me. Thank you all!
Welcome to the forum from me. I'm sure others will follow.

Can't offer any suggestions for your enterprise. I have no experience of using any doggy daycare services. But good luck with it.