Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 08:41 AM

Good Tenants

Yeah right

Not once have our H/A told us our neighbours are good tenants but a few times,I even have it in writing.
Anyway yesterday lunchtime we went out,I was driving, and we met a couple of friends.We had a chat and he said to us did you know your neighbour had hit a woman about two weeks ago
We were quite shocked,we know he is always getting into scrapes and fights when he goes out.

Anyway I took the car home and we joined our friends for a few drinks,so I could have a drink.Our friends sister joined us,again the subject of our neighbours came up,as the woman from next door turned up at the pub with two kids in tow,not sure where the other three were.She didn't stay long. Kids looked scruffy and she looked a mess.

Anyway friends sister was out with her friend when the idiot from next door hit her friend,apparently he didn't just her he knocked her clean out and they had to ring for an ambulance
She also told us he doesn't just smoke waccy baccy anymore but snorts cocaine and he was completely out of it that night.

I told her about what they had put us through over the last three years and she was disgusted,although things have quitened down over the past six months.

If these are good tenants I would like to see what bad ones are