View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:17 PM
I thought it was a good programme but was also a bit concerned about the adoption thing but yes it will bring they're profile up and maybe those who can't offer homes will sponsor a dog.

Really impressed with Julia for someone who is scared of dogs she looks to have a lovely bond with cookie.

A nice happy ending would have been the celebs deciding to keep the dogs that they have built a bond with but thats just me!!
they are all lovely and a wide range of dogs to see.
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:26 PM
oo didnt realise there was a thread in here about it, I started a new one in general dog chat

Sorry
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:29 PM
LOL Bad Willow

I thought it was really good, it must be very hard with the audience so close, clapping, strange noises - although the dogs are managing really well and so I thought are the celebrities!

So far so good - some good entertaining moments and some seriously gorgeous doglets!

Wys
x
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:29 PM
Really impressed with Julia for someone who is scared of dogs she looks to have a lovely bond with cookie.

A nice happy ending would have been the celebs deciding to keep the dogs that they have built a bond with but thats just me!!
they are all lovely and a wide range of dogs to see.

Just posted this on another thread didn't see this one.
Hard to have a favourite but i do think it would be nice to see the relationships progress like huey and casper and selina and chump..
I wonder how much time they spend training.

All the dogs seemd to have allot of potential I wonder if they were singled out because of that. and does that give a clear representation of a dog that has been in kennels a while?but thats probably a different topic!
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:34 PM
I think it's really hard to win. I did vote for some but am mouth zipped as to who they were

Willow I too think Ginger is probably a toller - he has the white markings, the right shape, coat, and brownish nose. I'm no expert but having seen Sally's I'd say "yes, a Toller" going on what I've seen.

I'm really enjoying it so far

Has anyone picked a winner yet? I think Chump could go far, also Huey and Casper if Casper gains confidence. And oh what was that other biggish dog called, the smooth haired lurchery type? I liked him too.

But early days, early days...

Wys
x
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Really enjoyed it . I too thought Ginger was a Toller. I also think Claudia the Afghan if she stays will provide a lot of entertainment. I thought Chump was brilliant and can't wait for 10.00 to find out the results. In fact I loved them all.

Great programme and if at the end they all get loving homes that is the most important thing.

All the dogs seemed to enjoy it.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:52 PM
yes I said to my sister that he looked like a toller!! Glad it wasn't just me!

Thought it was very good, loved the little staffy - bless her heart!

It is going to drive me mad though shouting at the handlers to calm down, or be more interesting to the dog etc etc!!

Is it just me or was the American guy just not interesting enough for his dog?!
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 10:08 PM
I wonder if it makes a funny noise don't tollers make a strange noise when they get excited??

Did look like one
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 10:17 PM
I lovbed it and Fudge watched too. Too many favourites at the moment for me but Iloved watching them work as a team, some were so much better at it than others.
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-03-2007, 10:23 PM
Would have been nice to see the money from the calls going to a dog-related cause. As for the programme itself, not my cup of tea at all. The whole thing seemed a little awkward and forced somehow.
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »