Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 02:42 PM
http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/cgi-...news&h=241&f=0

For Borzoimom, the above link takes you to the very complicated criteria for Crufts qualification.

Have fun

Dawn R.

PS sorry Morgandy, forgot to congratulate you. Well done you got it out of the way fairly early. Way to go.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Firstly there is nothing TRIVIAL about it!! Well done you, a brilliant achivement

Secondly, I do sincerely hope this instills more confidence in you to go for it and attend more shows, you just need the experience and I am sure this will be one of many wins for you both - get entering now!!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 03:05 PM
BIG CONGRATULATIONS!

Well done to you both.
Morgandy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Thanks everyone. Thanks leospride for replying to the question for those in the US. I have to have a new ambition now. I'll start of small and jump each hurdle as it comes!!
Yes i have a weimarraner too. I have shown her a few times in both open and companion shows and she has a few places. She has a tail which i found a bit embarassing but they will all have them soon.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Congratulations
Kath
Sadly Missed
Female 

28-05-2007, 03:33 PM
If he's not moving right if you set off slowly it sounds as though he is pacing, i.e. moving both legs on the same side at the same time - and he should be trotting.

There are several ways to cope with this but I found with my dobes that before I moved off with them I made sure they were standing all four square, then a little lift on the check collar and set off at a trot. Practice this at home, when you are out for a walk,in fact whenever you get the opportunity, I know I used to get odd looks from passers by but it does work in the end.
and if he does do it in the ring - stop, set him all four square again and set off again. Good Luck and enjoy y0ur showing - Kath
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Wow! That's not trivial, it's MASSIVE!!! :smt041 :smt041 :smt041

What a result - you should be very proud of youself, and of your boy. Only 10 months to prepare for the big event - get ready!!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 04:16 PM

And very best of luck
Jojo-eena
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Congratulations !!!! You have plenty of time to perfect his movement too
Morgandy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Thanks kath i will try this out. thanks for the advice.
Guess what he has done it again. He has taken best puppy in match last night at the training club. I am so pleased but sorry for his brother, my daughters dog, who does not seam to be getting anywhere lately. This advice might help him too. Thanks
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2