View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2023, 05:29 PM
Evening all washing all done including the bedding happiness here.

Looking at booking this weekend some Sun newspaper holidays for my weekends off.

Sue how heart-breaking that they are returning to Brazil I assume this will be as a family will Ben be able to transfer his new role to Brazil?

Brenda a friend mentioned this dog attack last night to me but there was no real news but equally I did not want to look it up either.

Have somehow managed to let myself be talked into doing full time this coming week and the week after for a complete overall of the dept. I work on, think I must be going soft in the head but heigh-ho keeps me out of trouble and to be honest love that type of move with refit teams etc. So Brenda will be looking at coming down your way after the mini revamp is done so February I am pencilling in.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2023, 05:52 PM
Evening everyone.
Vauxhall back ready for it's re-map Tuesday Donna at the garage seems to think it will work she said so many get their cars re-mapped for whatever reason and not by dealerships and then it goes wrong. So fingers crossed she has more faith than me.
If that solves that issue then a trawl of ebay for the right lights and a new bumper the right one this time.
We have settled the bill so far for both cars we felt £160 was very reasonable.
Thank you cards taken in a nice box of coffee's teas, snacks etc., for Chris who leaves today to go back to lorry driving and tramping out all week.
Chocolates for Donna who said well it's our job but we trust them they put themselves out and not many would let you take a car back and no payment straight away.
CV gators booked in for Thursday for the Volvo and hoping they when put on will stop the abs/anti skid message. It is so much better for braking now that the tracking and drop link has been done.
Fingers crossed the guy turns up tomorrow to pay for and take the Chrysler away to fix and give it a new lease of life.

Hope you didn't get blown away brenda. Very sad about the poor woman and the dogs I wondered if she was a dog walker ? Very tragic.
Sue what a shame they will be returning to Brazil, you will miss the children and Ben if he returns too.
Yes Sue had a quick look and we have no rights. Haven't heard a peep from him but Gorden is going to leave another message saying the trouble and expense it is causing and costing.

griff glad you have your appointment.
Chris glad everything is going as smoothly as possible and sorry to hear the weather affects your daughter, I guess that is inevitable with that kind of problem. Not good.
Kazz sounds like it might be exciting and you will enjoy it.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2023, 06:27 PM
It will be lovely to meet you Kazz but how do I let you know my address?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2023, 07:20 PM
Brenda I figure we agree a public location and time near you but much closer to the time/date/day and go from there. That way you can run LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2023, 07:25 PM
Lynn I would think the seller is thinking £100 back and out of sight out of mind OR buyer beware. But you could get the last laugh and a good motor at the end of it lets hope and keep our fingers crossed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2023, 07:27 PM
Lol.....kazz and Brenda, we will meet at noon under the clock, I shall be wearing a pink carnation with a folded newspaper under my right arm lol
Lynn, hope this will be the end of the car issues
Chris, very pleased Gary's mouth is o.k, I don't even want to touch the technology issue
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2023, 07:33 PM
Left the email there for a bit but deleted now, happy to repost if required
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2023, 07:33 PM
Let me know when you have sent it and I will log in and check
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2023, 07:42 PM
That's if you wanted to exchange email address?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2023, 07:59 PM
https://www.theaa.com/car-buying/legal-rights
Lynn, don't know if that would shed any light on your situation.... don't wish to pry, but did you pay any part of it on a credit card? If so... even £10, you are covered and your credit card company can/ should be able to reclaim the cost of the car....the full amount!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >