Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2010, 05:46 AM

Good morning Dogsey peeps!

Morning all,

Friday – thank Crunchie for that!

Off to Tesco after work to get the weekly shop. I am very sad... I actually enjoy supermarket shopping – how weird is that?

Jacket spud with cheese and beans for dinner – one of my absolute favourites and a Friday regular – yummy!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
On the other hand, you have different fingers.....
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2010, 06:03 AM
Morning Cuz xxx
A visit to the dentist, then back to do my last bit of packing.
Have to show our niece that when the birds flap thier wings she doesn't need to run

Hopefully her boyfriend is stopping too, he can put them away at night and let them out in the mornings, otherwise I can see one niece runnng round the garden

Dull here but dry

Have a lovely day hun xxxxx

Morning All have fun today xxxxxxxxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2010, 06:09 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Your having the same as us to eat tonight, what a coincidence .
My son is on his way to the airport as I type. Fri 13th is not a good day to travel especially as he has to wait in Kuwait for 8hrs for his connecting flight on to the philapines.
Mind you Charly is flying on 9/11. My kids sure do pick em don't they.
Have a good day everyone and lets hope this Friday 13th is a good one for us all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2010, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxx
A visit to the dentist, then back to do my last bit of packing.
Have to show our niece that when the birds flap thier wings she doesn't need to run

Hopefully her boyfriend is stopping too, he can put them away at night and let them out in the mornings, otherwise I can see one niece runnng round the garden

Dull here but dry

Have a lovely day hun xxxxx

Morning All have fun today xxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Your having the same as us to eat tonight, what a coincidence .
My son is on his way to the airport as I type. Fri 13th is not a good day to travel especially as he has to wait in Kuwait for 8hrs for his connecting flight on to the philapines.
Mind you Charly is flying on 9/11. My kids sure do pick em don't they.
Have a good day everyone and lets hope this Friday 13th is a good one for us all.
Morning Bev

Crikey, it's quiet on here this morning.......
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2010, 08:09 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Late this morning Gorden has no water supply at work today so they were given the option to work at another office, from home or take the day off he has decided for the latter he is fed up too the back teeth with all the redundancy stuff anyway so we are having a day out today.

Had a nice walk with Ollie and met a woman with two labs who couldn't even crack a smile.

The sun is starting too shine so maybe the rain will miss us hopefully.

Have a good day all.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Morning! Last day in work today!!

Only got in about midnight last night, and I was sober... everyone else stayed out until 4am (and were drinking!) - ouch!

Wish the weather would brighten up a bit - don't want to camp in the rain!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Morning vicki, morning all!

We're off to Oxford today as Rich is finally doing his Aston Martin driving experience that I bought him for Xmas. I'm hoping it stays dry as he doesn't want to drive it in the rain! He's also not impressed that I booked it for Friday 13th!

After that we're calling in on our friends who live in Stroud and they're cooking us tea which will be nice as I've not seen their house yet.

Have a great Friday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Late this morning Gorden has no water supply at work today so they were given the option to work at another office, from home or take the day off he has decided for the latter he is fed up too the back teeth with all the redundancy stuff anyway so we are having a day out today.

Had a nice walk with Ollie and met a woman with two labs who couldn't even crack a smile.

The sun is starting too shine so maybe the rain will miss us hopefully.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Morning! Last day in work today!!

Only got in about midnight last night, and I was sober... everyone else stayed out until 4am (and were drinking!) - ouch!

Wish the weather would brighten up a bit - don't want to camp in the rain!
Morning Shelley

Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Morning vicki, morning all!

We're off to Oxford today as Rich is finally doing his Aston Martin driving experience that I bought him for Xmas. I'm hoping it stays dry as he doesn't want to drive it in the rain! He's also not impressed that I booked it for Friday 13th!

After that we're calling in on our friends who live in Stroud and they're cooking us tea which will be nice as I've not seen their house yet.

Have a great Friday everyone.
Morning Esme

wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Evening Vicki, evening all. Just realised I never actually made it here this morning

Had a trauma with the TV this morning and thought we may have to pay out for a new one. Thankfully we found a repairman and it's up and running at a fraction of the cost of a new one. Disaster averted!

Thank goodness it's Friday. It's been a traumatic week. Lovely relaxing weekend ahead. Have a good one all